High performance along with energy efficiency and custom styling are the defining features of the U-Line family of ice makers. As developer and manufacturer of the world's first built-in undercounter ice maker, U-Line has always been at the forefront of the industry. There are more U-Line ice makers onboard boats and RV's than any other brand of ice maker in the world.
This U-Line SP18FCW-03A 15" Marine Crescent Ice Maker uses less than 3 gallons of water to produce up to 23 pounds of crescent ice cubes daily, and stores up to 12 pounds in a beautiful white cabinet. It features a door latch and ice flap that ensure safe-at-sea storage, and corrosion and UV resistant components provide product longevity in harsh environments.
- Uses less than 3 gallons of water to produce up to 23 lbs. of ice per day
- Up to 12 lbs. in ice storage capacity
- Crescent ice cube dimensions: 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 1/2" L
- On/Off switch is conveniently located on the grille
- No drain required
- Zero clearance door swing is field reversible
- Standard travel package includes door latch and ice flap, ensuring safe-at-sea storage
- Corrosion and UV resistant components provide product longevity in harsh environments
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding
- Accepts a 1/4" custom panel
- 1/2" flange mounts flush to cabinet
|Unit Weight||59 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||68 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Cabinet Color / Material||White|
|Ice Storage Capacity||12 lbs.|
|Approx. Ice Production||23 lbs.|
|Removable Ice Bin||Yes|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Type / Shape||Crescent Shaped Cubes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||White|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V|
|Specs & Features|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
115V Marine Crescent Ice Maker Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.