U-Line COMBO 29FF B 1000 Series Frost-Free Refrigerator/Ice Maker Combo Model - Black Cabinet with Black Door
This COMBO 29FF B 1000 Series Refrigerator-Ice Maker Combo by U-Line is ADA Compliant and is the ideal combination of functionality and convenience! With a Refrigeration Capacity of 2.1 and an Ice Storage Capacity of 13 lbs. this unit makes serving your favorite beverages--over ice--a breeze. The COMBO 29 FF B can produce up to 8 lbs. of ice per day and produces Crescent Shaped Ice Cubes that measure at 1/2"W x 3/4"H x 2-1/2"L.
This Refrigerator features Two Adjustable Sleek Tempered Glass Shelves, along with Fixed In-Door Storage providing for convenient access and increased storage capacity. This unit is equipped with a Mechanical Dial Control for setting the temperature. Refrigeration Temperature can be set anywhere between 34 and 45 degrees Fahrenheit. Unit Never needs to be defrosted due to Frost-Free Defrost Technology.
The COMBO 29 FF B 1000 Series Ice Maker does not require a Drain, but it does require a 1/4" Outside Diameter Water Line Connection. Please Note: You must add 1 1/2" to the depth of the unit to allow for water line connection.
This unit does accept a 1/4" Flat or Raised Insert Custom Door Panel. The Door is Field Reversible.
- Black Vinyl-Clad Cabinet for a Textured, Rich Look
- Accepts a 1/4" Flat or Raised Insert Custom Door Panel
- Meets Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Height Requirements
- Daily Ice Rate Up to 8 lbs.
- Ice Storage Capacity Up to 13 lbs.
- Crescent Cube Size: ½"W x ¾"H x 2½"L
- 2 Adjustable Sleek Tempered Glass Shelves
- Fixed In-Door Storage Provides Convenient Access and Increased Capacity
- Frost-Free Digital Technology
- Adjustable Dial Temperature Control
- Removable Ice Bin
- Field Reversible Door
- Adjustable Leveling Legs Provide Up to 1" Height Extension
- Designed for Built-in Installation
- No Drain Required - Allows for Easy, Convenient and Inexpensive Installation
- Only Requires a 1/4" Outside Diameter Water Line Connection
- No Additional Clearance or Ventilation for Built-in Installation (Do Not Obstruct Front Grille)
- UL Listed
- MUST add 1/4" to overall width for proper installation
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance on hinge side for a 90° opening when installed against a wall
- Front grille/toe kick must be unobstructed for proper ventilation
DOOR CLEARANCE INFORMATION*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series black or white units when installed with custom full overlay door panel/frame.
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series and 1000 Series black or white units when installed with a 1/4" flush insert panel. Allow proper clearance for a raised insert panel.
*Allow 2-1/2" clearance, on hinge side, for a 90 degree opening when installed against a wall on all Stainless Steel models.
|Shipping Weight||106 lbs.|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Refrigerator Capacity||2.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Total Capacity||2.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Capacity (Ice Makers)|
|Ice Storage||13 lbs.|
|Approx. Ice Production||8 lbs. per 24 hrs.|
|Defrost System||Frost Free|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||No|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Black|
|Accepts Custom Panel||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||110/115 V, 60 Hz|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Specs & Features/Benefits|
|Use & Care Guide|
|1/4" Insert Panel Specifications|
U-Line COMBO 29FF B 1000 Series Frost-Free Refrigerator/Ice Maker Combo Model - Black Cabinet with Black Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|
|Took too long to get it|
|Comments:||okay but had a dent in the side when i took it out of the box.|
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
|Black Cabinet with Black Door [COMBO 29FF B]||$1,539.00|
|White Cabinet with White Door [CO29FF W]||$1,539.00|
Sale Price: $1,289.00