A top-mounted vertical freezer with self-closing door adds versatility to this Marvel ML24RFS2RB Built-in Refrigerator. It even features a MaxStore roller-glide clear utility bin to effectively store large, bulky, or loose items.
- Enhanced microprocessor technology provides superior temperature control
- Ultra-efficient compressor delivers fast cool-down, superior temperature control and longevity
- Powder coat painted steel cabinets and doors provide an attractive, low maintenance exterior
- High efficiency fan motor lasts virtually a lifetime
- Commercial condenser design delivers more air flow
Doors are not field reversible. If you require a Left Hand Hinge, you will need to call us for a special order.
- Dynamic Cooling Technology delivers rapid cooldown and the industry's best temperature stability
- MARVEL Intuit Integrated Controls ensure precise refrigeration temperature management from 34°F to 42°F and freezer a temperature between -6° F and 6° F to keep contents evenly frozen throughout
- MaxStore roller-glide clear utility bin provides maximum volume to effectively store large, bulky or loose items
- Cantilevered, adjustable shelving system
- Pristine arctic white interior easily wipes clean and efficient white LED interior lighting illuminates interior for better viewing
- Top-mounted vertical freezer with self-closing door large enough to hold up to 12 pints of ice cream
- Close Door Assist System gently and automatically closes door
- Panel overlay option features soft-close integrated hinge for a truly flush fit with cabinetry
- Audible and visual alarms signal when door is left ajar to protect food integrity and energy use
- Vacation/Sabbath mode conserves energy during times when the unit is not in use and complies with Star-K requirements
- Height adjustment up to 1" with leveling legs
- Field installable ice maker kit available
- 4" black adjustable toe kick
- 1-year warranty
|Depth||24 1/16" (w/Handle)|
|Shipping Weight||160 lbs.|
|Refrigerator Capacity||72 12-oz. Cans|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Built-In Refrigerator - Black Cabinet and Black Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.