SUMMIT SWC1875B is a built-in capable two-zone wine cellar designed to store up to 118 bottles.
With an easy-fitting 24" footprint, the SWC1875B can be used built-in or freestanding and features two distinct temperature zones, each with its own reversible glass door. Store white and sparkling wine in the upper zone while preserving your reds below at a warmer temperature. Two digital thermostats let you set the proper conditions for your collection, with a digital readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Inside, the SWC1875B includes fourteen slide-out wooden shelves to properly hold bottles. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive display and a factory installed lock ensures the security of your collection. This model has a jet black cabinet with stainless steel trimmed glass doors. Professional chrome handles and a stainless steel kickplate complete the elegant look.
- Built-in capable - Front-breathing unit can be integrated into your cabinetry; 1/4" of space required around sides and top
- Large capacity - Stores up to 118 bottles
- Two reversible glass doors - Elegant tint with user-reversible convenience and stainless steel trim
- Factory installed lock - Keyed lock secures both sections
- Slide-out wooden shelving - 14 easy gliding shelves
- Professional handles - Sturdy chrome handles add a professional look
- 100% CFC Free - Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- Fully finished black cabinet - Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Two temperature zones - Chill white and sparkling wine in the upper zone while preserving your reds at a warmer temperature below
- Digital thermostat - Located inside the unit, the electronic thermostat allows easy temperature adjustment with a display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Recessed LED lighting - Attractive illumination and an external on/off switch
- Automatic defrost - Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Stainless steel kickplate - An added touch of elegance
- Temperature range - 40 degrees F to 72 degrees F; upper zone is ideal for white and sparkling wine served at a cooler temperature; lower compartment is better suited for holding reds at a warmer temperature
|Unit Weight||191 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||210 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||118|
|Type||Adjustable Wood Racks|
|Number of Shelves||14|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||2|
|Type||Curved Tempered Double-Paned Glass Door|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V, 60 Hz|
|Running Amps||2.8 A|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
118 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|| |
|Comments:||Awesome unit |
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.