Allavino 2X-MWR-1271-BB 244 Bottle Wine Cellar Refrigerator - Black Cabinet and Doors
The Allavino 2X-MWR-1271-BB Dual-Zone Wine Cellar Refrigerator is an excellent option for large capacity wine storage. It incorporates all the most popular features, such as slide out racks on easy glide rollers, durable wood shelves that can hold up to 11 bottles each, digital temperature display and push-button controls, cool blue lighting and two digitally controlled temperature zones. It can be built-in or used as a free standing unit. The 2X-MWR-1271-BB has a sleek black frame around the tinted glass with curved black handles. It consists of two 122 bottle units with opposite hinged doors.
Dual-Zone Digital Temperature Control:
The dual zone functionality allows you to set storage between 41°F to 60°F in each zone, allowing you to store both red and white wine at the same time or set each zone to the same temperature for one type of wine. Lighted display allows you to monitor your temperature at without having to open the doors.
Includes all Easy Rolling Hardwood Shelves:
All 24 shelves glide smoothly on ball-bearing tracks which allows easy access to your entire collection. The top ten shelves will hold 11 regular size bottles and the bottom two shelves will hold 6 bottles apiece in each cabinet for a total capacity of up to 244 bottles of Bordeaux, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, and Champagne. If you have larger diameter bottles, you can remove a shelf to accommodate them, but that will affect your overall bottle capacity.
Glass Doors with Locks:
The UV-protected glass keeps harmful light away from your wine. The black framed doors have attractive curved black handles and the built-in key lock keeps your collection secure. Two keys are provided so you will have a back-up.
The unit is front venting, which allows it to be built-in with zero clearance necessary on the sides and back of the unit for that flush look. It also has finished sides and top for free standing applications.
14 Blue LED Interior Lights:
The cool blue LED lighting illuminates the interior. They are very low-heat so they can be left on to showcase your wine or set to only come on when you open the door.
- Built-in wine cellar with up to 244 bottle capacity*
This bottle count is an estimate based on 3" diameter standard wine bottles. You can fit up to 11 bottles on each wine rack with that diameter. If you have larger bottle diameters, you will hold less bottles per rack or you can remove racks to accommodate the larger bottle sizes.
- Black Cabinet with Black Frame glass doors with curved black handles.
- Security Locks
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly minimizing agitation to the wine
- Important Note: To reach the stated bottle capacity, the bottles must be the size of the bottle to the right. Larger bottles will decrease the bottle capacity.
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb. Easily set for continuous display
- Size: 55 5/8"H w/hinge x 47 1/4"W x 28 5/8"D w/handle
- Weight: Weight: 460 lbs. (230 lbs each)
- Warranty: 1 year on Parts & Labor
- Ambient Temperature Range: 45-80°F (If the ambient temperature is above or below this range, the performance of the unit may be affected. For example, placing your unit in extreme cold or hot conditions may cause interior temperatures to fluctuate.
- Electrical Requirements - Plugs directly into a US 110 Volt outlet on a dedicated 15 AMP line.
We realize that there is no "standard" bottle size anymore. Here is a small sample of bottle size variations and how they can affect your overall bottle capacity. Each of these bottles are 2 3/4" at the base but have varying shoulders and overall heights.
- Bottle A is slightly taller than the average bottle at both the top and at the shoulder. This causes the top of the rear bottle on the rack to hit the shoulder of the front bottles on the rack so that the bottles do not settle into the grooves as well. We were able to remove one bottle from the back row, reducing the bottles per shelf on the top ten shelves in each cabinet to 10 and the overall capacity to 224, and still have the shelves operate smoothly.
- Bottle B is taller than the average bottle at both the top and the shoulder. This causes the top of the rear bottle on the rack to hit the shoulder of the front bottles on the rack and push them too far to either side to have bottles all the way across the front of the rack. We were able to fit 8 bottles on each of the top ten shelves in each cabinet, with one bottle in front and another bottle in the back, then skipping a groove before adding another bottle in the front. With 8 bottles per shelf, it reduces the overall capacity to 184 bottles, if your entire collection were this size.
- Bottle C is the ideal bottle size. The bottles are just short enough that the neck of the back bottles fit between the shoulders of the front bottles without touching. This allows you to fit the maximum amount of bottles on each rack with a total capacity of 244 bottles.
- Bottle D also works well. It is 2 3/4" wide at the base, but 3 1/4" wide at the shoulder. The grooves are spaced enough that the shoulder will touch the bottle next to it, but the height still allows you to fit all 11 bottles on a shelf for the full 244 bottle capacity.
We understand that every collection is different, and we hope that providing this information will help you determine how your collection will work with this product.
|Unit Weight||460 lbs. (230 lbs each)|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 244 Bottles|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||2|
|Number of Shelves||24|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||Varies|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Material||Black Frame|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60 Hz|
Allavino 2X-MWR-1271-BB 244 Bottle Wine Cellar Refrigerator - Black Cabinet and Doors Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Shipping rates apply for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses and international locations, please call 800.710.9939 for current rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. box.
|Black Door Hinge on Right (MWR-1271-BR-C)||$1374.99$1,099.99|
|Black Door Hinge on Left (MWR-1271-BL-C)||$1374.99$1,099.99|
|Side by Side (2X-MWR-1271-BB)||$2499.99$1,999.99|
Sale Price: $2,699.99
Allavino MWR-1212-BR-C 111 Bottle Dual-Zone Wine Cellar Refrigerator - Black Cabinet and Door - Right Hinge
Sale Price: $999.99
Sale Price: $2,699.99
Sale Price: $779.99