Allavino AWR100-SRNT - 95 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator - Right Hinge with Towel Bar Handle
The all-new Allavino AWR100-SRNT Dual-Zone Wine Cellar is an ideal unit to store the collection of any wine aficionado. It's black finish on the sides and top and stainless steel door frame offer a very modern look that will compliment any decor. The cool blue LED lighting can illuminate your collection for an attractive display or be left off for energy efficiency. Each of the 9 wood shelves glide out on ball-bearing tracks far enough to access the rear bottles, affording you easy access to your entire collection. The stainless steel fronts on the shelves match the stainless steel frame of the glass door to ensure a consistent appearance. The unit is front venting so it can be built-in with zero clearance but the finished sides also look great in a freestanding application.
The Soft Touch digital temperature display is mounted on the temperature zone divider inside the unit, keeping your controls protected from wandering hands. The control pad is locked to prevent unwanted tampering with the controls, but can be easily unlocked by holding the up and down arrows simultaneously until you hear a beep. Temperature can be displayed in Celsius or Fahrenheit and can be set low enough for white wine or high enough for red wine.
The durably built wood shelves glide in and out smoothly and help with vibration dampening to avoid upsetting the sediment of your wine. The bottom shelf holds 7 bottles and the upper eight shelves hold 11 bottles each. This allows for a maximum capacity of 95 standard size bottles which exceeds many competitors with similar exterior dimensions. The lower section will hold 40 bottles and the upper section can hold up to 55 bottles.
- Built-in wine cellar with up to 95 bottle capacity*
This bottle count is an estimate based on 3" diameter standard wine bottle.
- Upper 8 shelves - 11 bottles with that diameter
- Bottom shelf - 7 bottles with that diameter
- Two independently controlled temperature zones
- Upper Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 41°F to 60°F
- Lower Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 45°F to 64°F
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Frame glass door. Hinge is on the right. Door is not field reversible.
- Security Lock
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly minimizing agitation to the wine
- Important Note: To reach the stated bottle capacity, the bottles must be the size of the bottle to the right. Larger bottles will decrease the bottle capacity.
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb. Easily set for continuous display
- Size: 48 11/16"H w/hinge x 23-5/8"W x 26 3/4"D (28 1/2" w/handle)
- Weight: 184 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year on Parts & Labor
- Ambient Temperature Range: 65-80°F (If the ambient temperature is above or below this range, the performance of the unit may be affected. For example, placing your unit in extreme cold or hot conditions may cause interior temperatures to fluctuate).
- Electrical Requirements - Plugs directly into a US 110 Volt outlet on a dedicated 15 AMP line.
- The handle is not attached to the unit during shipping and will need to be installed when the unit arrives
This wine cellar has 8 shelves that can hold up to 11 bottles each and one shelf that can hold 7 bottles for a maximum bottle capacity of 95 bottles. The maximum capacity is based on the standard Bordeaux size bottle. Your total bottle capacity may vary depending upon the size of the bottles in your collection. Refer to the information below for more specific information about how bottle sizes may affect your total bottle count.
We realize that there is no "standard" bottle size anymore. Here is a small sample of bottle size variations and how they can affect your overall bottle capacity. Each of these bottles are 2 3/4" at the base but have varying shoulders and overall heights.
- Bottle A is slightly taller than the average bottle at both the top and at the shoulder. This causes the top of the rear bottle on the rack to hit the shoulder of the front bottles on the rack so that the bottles do not settle into the grooves as well. We were able to remove one bottle from the back row, reducing the bottles per shelf to 10 and the overall capacity to 87, and still have the shelves operate smoothly.
- Bottle B is taller than the average bottle at both the top and the shoulder. This causes the top of the rear bottle on the rack to hit the shoulder of the front bottles on the rack and push them too far to either side to have bottles all the way across the front of the rack. We were able to fit 8 bottles on a shelf, with one bottle in front and another bottle in the back, then skipping a groove before adding another bottle in the front. With 8 bottles per shelf, it reduces the overall capacity to 71 bottles, if your entire collection were this size.
- Bottle C is the ideal bottle size. The bottles are just short enough that the neck of the back bottles fit between the shoulders of the front bottles without touching. This allows you to fit 11 bottles on the upper racks with a total capacity of 95 bottles.
- Bottle D also works well. It is 2 3/4" wide at the base, but 3 1/4" wide at the shoulder. The grooves are spaced enough that the shoulder will touch the bottle next to it, but the height still allows you to fit all 11 bottles on a shelf for the full 95 bottle capacity.
We understand that every collection is different, and we hope that providing this information will help you determine how your collection will work with this product.
|Depth||26 3/4"D (28 1/2" w/handle)|
|Unit Weight||184 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Year|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 95 Bottles|
|12-oz. Can Capacity||No|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||2|
|Number of Shelves||9|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||Varies|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60 Hz|
Allavino AWR100-SRNT - 95 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator - Right Hinge with Towel Bar Handle Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Shipping rates apply for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses and international locations, please call 800.710.9939 for current rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. box.
|Towel Bar Handle (AWR100-SRNT )||$1374.99$1,099.99|
|Right Hinge with Angled Handle (AWR100-SRNA)||$1374.99$1,099.99|
Sale Price: $1,699.00
Allavino MWR-1212-SSR 111 Bottle Dual-Zone Wine Cellar Refrigerator - Black Cabinet with Stainless Door - Right Hinge
Sale Price: $999.99
Allavino MWR-1212-BL-C 111 Bottle Dual-Zone Wine Cellar Refrigerator - Black Cabinet and Door - Left Hinge
Sale Price: $899.99
Allavino MWR-1682-SSR 170 Bottle Dual-Zone Wine Cellar Refrigerator - Black Cabinet with Stainless Door - Right Hinge
Sale Price: $1,699.99