Allavino MWR-1271-BR-C 122 Bottle Wine Cellar Refrigerator - Black Cabinet and Door - Right Hinge
The Allavino MWR-1271 Single-Zone Wine Cellar Refrigerator is the most complete option for in-home wine storage on the market today. It incorporates all the most popular features in one wine cabinet, such as slide out racks on easy glide rollers, durable wood shelves that can hold up to 11 bottles each, digital temperature display and push-button controls, cool blue lighting and one digital controlled temperature zone. It can be built-in or used as a free standing unit. The MWR-1271-BR-C has a sleek black frame with a curved handle around the tinted glass and is hinged on the right.
Single-Zone Digital Temperature Control:
The digital zone functionality allows you to set storage between 41°F to 60°F. Lighted display allows you to monitor your temperature at without having to open the door.
Includes all Easy Rolling Hardwood Shelves:
All 12 shelves glide smoothly on ball-bearing tracks which allows easy access to your entire collection. The top ten shelves will hold 11 regular size bottles and the bottom two shelves will hold 6 bottles each for a total capacity of up to 122 bottles of Bordeaux, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, and Champagne. If you have larger diameter bottles, you can remove a shelf to accomodate them, but that will affect your overall bottle capacity.
Glass Door with Lock:
The UV-protected glass keeps harmful light away from your wine. The black frame has a curved handle and the built-in key lock keeps your collection secure. Two keys are provided so you will have a back-up.
The unit is front venting, which allows it to be built-in with zero clearance necessary on the sides and back of the unit for that flush look. It also has finished sides and top for free standing applications. The unit can be ordered with the hinge on the right or the left, making it a perfect fit no matter what your needs.
7 Blue LED Interior Lights:
The cool blue LED lighting illuminates the interior. They are very low-heat so they can be left on to showcase your wine or set to only come on when you open the door.
- Built-in wine cellar with up to 122 bottle capacity*
This bottle count is an estimate based on 3" diameter standard wine bottles. You can fit up to 11 bottles on each wine rack with that diameter. If you have larger bottle diameters, you will hold less bottles per rack or you can remove racks to accommodate the larger bottle sizes.
- Black Cabinet with Black Frame glass door and curved handle. Hinge is on the right. Door is not field reversible.
- Security Lock
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly minimizing agitation to the wine
- Important Note: To reach the stated bottle capacity, the bottles must be the size of the bottle to the right. Larger bottles will decrease the bottle capacity.
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb. Easily set for continuous display
- Size: 55 5/8"H w/hinge x 23-5/8"W x 28 5/8"D w/handle
- Weight: 230 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year on Parts & Labor
- Ambient Temperature Range: 45-80°F (If the ambient temperature is above or below this range, the performance of the unit may be affected. For example, placing your unit in extreme cold or hot conditions may cause interior temperatures to fluctuate.
- Electrical Requirements - Plugs directly into a US 110 Volt outlet on a dedicated 15 AMP line.
We realize that there is no "standard" bottle size anymore. Here is a small sample of bottle size variations and how they can affect your overall bottle capacity. Each of these bottles are 2 3/4" at the base but have varying shoulders and overall heights.
- Bottle A is slightly taller than the average bottle at both the top and at the shoulder. This causes the top of the rear bottle on the rack to hit the shoulder of the front bottles on the rack so that the bottles do not settle into the grooves as well. We were able to remove one bottle from the back row, reducing the bottles per shelf on the top ten shelves to 10 and the overall capacity to 112, and still have the shelves operate smoothly.
- Bottle B is taller than the average bottle at both the top and the shoulder. This causes the top of the rear bottle on the rack to hit the shoulder of the front bottles on the rack and push them too far to either side to have bottles all the way across the front of the rack. We were able to fit 8 bottles on each of the top ten shelves, with one bottle in front and another bottle in the back, then skipping a groove before adding another bottle in the front. With 8 bottles per shelf, it reduces the overall capacity to 92 bottles, if your entire collection were this size.
- Bottle C is the ideal bottle size. The bottles are just short enough that the neck of the back bottles fit between the shoulders of the front bottles without touching. This allows you to fit the maximum amount of bottles on each rack with a total capacity of 122 bottles.
- Bottle D also works well. It is 2 3/4" wide at the base, but 3 1/4" wide at the shoulder. The grooves are spaced enough that the shoulder will touch the bottle next to it, but the height still allows you to fit all 11 bottles on a shelf for the full 122 bottle capacity.
We understand that every collection is different, and we hope that providing this information will help you determine how your collection will work with this product.
|Unit Weight||230 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 122 bottles|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||1|
|Number of Shelves||12|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||Varies|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Black Metal Frame|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60 Hz|
Allavino MWR-1271-BR-C 122 Bottle Wine Cellar Refrigerator - Black Cabinet and Door - Right Hinge Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|
|Allavino MWR-1271-BL-C 122 Bottle Wine C|
|Comments:||In-home wine cooler. The good thing about this cooler is the look. The down fall is the lack of space between the racks. When trying to place a chardonnay bottle the rack above rubs the bottle and moves it around potentially ruinning the label. The only bottles that truely fit with out removing a rack are bordeaux size and having mostly CA style wines (larger bottles)that is not very many of my wines. I wish they had made the racks just a half an inch further a part this would have been a great cooler for the price.|
|Bottom Line:||I would not recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Shipping rates apply for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses and international locations, please call 800.710.9939 for current rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. box.
|Black Door Hinge on Right (MWR-1271-BR-C)||$1374.99$1,099.99|
|Black Door Hinge on Left (MWR-1271-BL-C)||$1374.99$1,099.99|
|Side by Side (2X-MWR-1271-BB)||$2499.99$1,999.99|
Sale Price: $1,099.99
Allavino MWR-1212-SSL 111 Bottle Dual-Zone Wine Cellar Refrigerator - Black Cabinet with Stainless Door - Left Hinge
Sale Price: $999.99
Allavino CWR272D-2BS 97 Bottle Dual-Zone Wine Cellar Refrigerator - Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Door
Sale Price: $899.99
Sale Price: $1,699.00