Allavino 2X-MWR-1212-SS 222 Bottle Multi-Zone Wine Cellar Refrigerator - Black Cabinet and Stainless Doors
The Allavino 2X-MWR-1212-SS Multi-Zone Wine Cellar Refrigerator consists of two MWR-1212 111 bottle units side by side with reversed doors. It incorporates all the most popular features in one wine cabinet, such as slide out racks on easy glide rollers, durable wood shelves that can hold up to 11 bottles each, digital temperature display and push-button controls, cool blue lighting and four separate, individually-controlled temperature zones allowing you up to four distinct temperature zones for your wine collection. It can be built-in or used as a free standing unit.
Multi-Zone Digital Temperature Control:
The multi zone functionality allows you to set storage and service temperatures for both red and white wine. Since the upper and lower zones of each side can be set to different temperatures, it allows you to have four distinct temperature zones for your wine collection. This versatility makes it possible to match your storage needs as your collection changes. "Red", "White," and "Sparkling" indicator lights allow you to monitor temperatures at a glance.
- Upper Zones: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 41°F to 50°F
- Lower Zones: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 50°F to 64°F
Includes all Easy Rolling Hardwood Shelves:
All 22 shelves glide smoothly on ball-bearing tracks which allows easy access to your entire collection. The upper shelves will hold 11 regular size bottles each and the bottom two shelves in each cabinet will hold 6 bottles each for a total capacity of up to 222 bottles of Bordeaux, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, and Champagne. If you have larger diameter bottles, you can remove a shelf to accommodate them, but that will affect your overall bottle capacity.
Glass Doors with Locks:
The UV-protected glass keeps harmful light away from your wine and the built-in key lock keeps your collection secure. The attractive stainless steel door frames look great in any location. Two keys are provided so you will have a back-up.
The unit is front venting, which allows it to be built-in with zero clearance necessary on the sides and back of the unit for that flush look. It also has finished sides and top for free standing applications.
14 Blue LED Interior Lights:
The cool blue LED lighting illuminates the interior. They are very low-heat so they can be left on to showcase your wine or set to only come on when you open the door.
- Built-in wine cellar with up to 222 bottle capacity*
This bottle count is an estimate based on 3" diameter standard wine bottles. If you have larger bottle diameters, you will hold less bottles per rack or you can remove racks to accommodate the larger bottle sizes.
- Black Cabinets with Black Frame glass doors.
- Multi Zone Digital Temperature Control
- Upper Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 41°F to 50°F
- Lower Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 50°F to 64°F
- Security Lock
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly minimizing agitation to the wine
- Important Note: To reach the stated bottle capacity, the bottles must be the size of the bottle to the right. Larger bottles will decrease the bottle capacity.
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb. Easily set for continuous display
- Size: 55 5/8"H w/hinge x 48"W x 28 5/8"D w/handle
- Weight: 460 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year on Parts & Labor
- Ambient Temperature Range: 45-80°F (If the ambient temperature is above or below this range, the performance of the unit may be affected. For example, placing your unit in extreme cold or hot conditions may cause interior temperatures to fluctuate.
- Electrical Requirements - Plugs directly into a US 110 Volt outlet on a dedicated 15 AMP line.
We realize that there is no "standard" bottle size anymore. Here is a small sample of bottle size variations and how they can affect your overall bottle capacity. Each of these bottles are 2 3/4" at the base but have varying shoulders and overall heights.
- Bottle A is slightly taller than the average bottle at both the top and at the shoulder. This causes the top of the rear bottle on the rack to hit the shoulder of the front bottles on the rack so that the bottles do not settle into the grooves as well. We were able to remove one bottle from the back row on the top nine shelves in each cabinet, reducing the bottles per shelf to 10 and the overall capacity to 204, and still have the shelves operate smoothly.
- Bottle B is taller than the average bottle at both the top and the shoulder. This causes the top of the rear bottle on the rack to hit the shoulder of the front bottles on the rack and push them too far to either side to have bottles all the way across the front of the rack. We were able to fit 8 bottles on the top nine shelves in each cabinet, with one bottle in front and another bottle in the back, then skipping a groove before adding another bottle in the front. With 8 bottles per shelf, it reduces the overall capacity to 168 bottles, if your entire collection were this size.
- Bottle C is the ideal bottle size. The bottles are just short enough that the neck of the back bottles fit between the shoulders of the front bottles without touching. This allows you to fit the maximum amount of bottles on each rack with a total capacity of 222 bottles.
- Bottle D also works well. It is 2 3/4" wide at the base, but 3 1/4" wide at the shoulder. The grooves are spaced enough that the shoulder will touch the bottle next to it, but the height still allows you to fit 11 bottles on each of the top nine shelves in each cabinet for the full 222 bottle capacity.
We understand that every collection is different, and we hope that providing this information will help you determine how your collection will work with this product.
|Unit Weight||460 lbs. (230 lbs each)|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 222 bottles|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||4|
|Number of Shelves||22|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||Varies|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60 Hz|
Allavino 2X-MWR-1212-SS 222 Bottle Multi-Zone Wine Cellar Refrigerator - Black Cabinet and Stainless Doors Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|
|Comments:||Came back from Napa and needed more storage for all the great wine we purchased. Have tt for 2 weeks and so far, it is quiet, keeping temp well and I like that it can accommodate different size bottles. We should have gotten a bigger one...PS..delivery and unpacking by Bev Factory was very smoothless|
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Shipping rates apply for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses and international locations, please call 800.710.9939 for current rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. box.
|Stainless Door Hinge on Right (MWR-1212-SSR)||$1249.99$999.99|
|Stainless Door Hinge on Left (MWR-1212-SSL)||$1249.99$999.99|
|Side by Side (2X-MWR-1212-SS)||$2374.99$1,899.99|
Allavino 2X-AWR157-SNT - 336 Bottle Multi-Zone Wine Refrigerator with Stainless Steel Door and Towel Bar Handles
Sale Price: $2,499.99
Allavino 2X-AWR168-SNT - 336 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator with Stainless Steel Doors and Towel Bar Handles
Sale Price: $2,499.99
Allavino 2X-MWR-1271-SS 244 Bottle Wine Cellar Refrigerator - Dual-Zone Black Cabinet with Stainless Doors
Sale Price: $1,999.99
Allavino 2X-AWR157-SNA - 336 Bottle Multi-Zone Wine Refrigerator with Stainless Steel Door and Angled Handles
Sale Price: $2,499.99