This Wine Captain Wine Refrigerator 2224ZWCS-00A by U-Line has a unique Dual Zone Temperature Technology featuring U-Select System. The U-Select System features preset ranges at ideal serving temperatures for red, white, or sparkling wine as well as other beverages. Each zone can also be adjusted to a specific temperature.
This Wine Refrigerator offers storage for up to 43 bottles on Slide-Out Wine Racks that fully extend for easy accessibility. The contoured Beech-Trimmed Wine Racks can be stained to match surrounding decor. An Adjustable On/Off Interior Light automatically turns off when the door is closed, or can be set to stay on for 3 hours. The Stable Storage Temperature, Vibration Safe Environment and 50% Internal Relative Humidity will enable you to store your wine for short or longer term storage--allowing you to enjoy your wine when you wish!
The 2224ZWCS-00A comes with a Stainless Steel Trim Glass Door. Other features include Automatic Defrost, an Audible Door Open Alarm, a Self-Closing Door Mechanism, and Adjustable Leveling Legs.
- Volume of 4.7 cu ft holds up to 43 wine bottles (750 ml)
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit
- Temperature range: 34 degrees F - 65 degrees F
- Digital passive cooling system
- Independently controlled dual-zones
- Relative humidity inside the unit is approx. 50%
- Rubber mounted compressor virtually eliminates vibration
- Black interior is illuminated with LED lighting that automatically turns off when the door is closed, or can be set to stay on for 3 hours
- Full extension black vinyl coated wine racks allow for easy access and prevent bottles from shifting
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes, while the third and sixth racks allow for larger diameter wine and champagne bottles
- LowE coated, argon gas filled thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV light
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle accessory
- Must be ordered right-hand or left-hand hinged
- Door lock model available
- Solid natural beech wood fronts on wine racks can easily be stained to match surrounding cabinetry
- Robust, concealed and covered hinges with built-in door stop and closer
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel
- Fixed grille can accept an overlay toe-kick
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- UL Listed
- MUST add 1/4" to overall width for proper installation
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance on hinge side for a 90° opening when installed against a wall
- Front grille/toe kick must be unobstructed for proper ventilation
DOOR CLEARANCE INFORMATION
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series black or white units when installed with custom full overlay door panel/frame.
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series and 1000 Series black or white units when installed with a 1/4" flush insert panel. Allow proper clearance for a raised insert panel.
*Allow 2-1/2" clearance, on hinge side, for a 90 degree opening when installed against a wall on all Stainless Steel models.
|Unit Weight||150 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||160 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cubic Feet||4.7 Cu. Ft.|
|Wine Bottle Count||43|
|Type||Slide-Out Wire Racks|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Material||inyl-Coated Metal, Beech Trim|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||1|
|Lighting||Yes, with On/Off Switch|
|Type||LowE Coated, Argon Gas Filled Glass Door|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Door Handle||Stainless Steel Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||110/115 V / 60 Hz|
|Specs & Features|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Dual Zone 43-Bottle Wine Refrigerator - Stainless Steel Glass Door - Right Hinge Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.