N'Finity 170 Bottle Wine Cellar Refrigerator - Black Cabinet with Black Door - OLD MODEL NUMBER
- Two-Zone Digital Temperature Control:
Upper Zone: 41-50°F; Lower Zone: 50-64°F. Set storage and service temperatures for both red and white wine. Use Upper Zone for white service and Lower Zone for red and white storage, or use both zones to store reds and whites. "Red", "White," and "Sparkling" indicator lights allow you to monitor temperatures at a glance.
- Upper Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 41°F to 50°F
- Lower Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 50°F to 64°F
- Smooth-Rolling Hardwood Shelves, Complete Set:
Each of the 14 shelves glide smoothly on ball-bearing tracks for easy access to the 11 wine bottles* each shelf holds. Smartly spaced to fit 170 bottles of Bordeaux (regular) size and larger, including Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Champagne and Burgundy.
- Reversible Glass Door with Black Trim:
UV-protected glass protects wine from harmful light. Reversible door hinges give you the choice of left or right opening, depending on your space. Recessed handle allows for a more flush fit in your cabinetry. Built-in key lock provides security.
- Built-In Versatility:
Build the N'FINITY 170 into your kitchen counter, or stand it on the floor in your den, TV room, or office!
- 7 Blue LED Interior Lights:
A brilliant blue glow illuminates your bottles, showcasing your wine with style.
- Capacity: Up to 170 bottles.
- Important Note: To reach the stated bottle capacity, the bottles must be the size of the bottle to the right. Larger bottles will decrease the bottle capacity.
- Size: 72"H w/hinge x 23-3/4"W x 27"D
- Weight: 287 lbs.
- Warranty: 90 Day Parts & Labor In Home Warranty with a Free Upgrade to 1 year on Parts & Labor
- Temperature Range: Upper Compartment 41-50°F; Lower Compartment 50-64°F (+/- 2°F)
- Ambient Temperature Range: 45-80°F
- Applications: Free Standing, Recessed or Built-In
- Electrical Requirements - Plugs directly into a US 110 Volt outlet on a dedicated 15 AMP line.
- PLEASE NOTE: For Optimal Use Of This Product, The Temperature Of The Lower Cooling Zone Should Be Set At Least 4˚ F Above The Temperature Of The Upper Cooling Zone.
- Two (2) keys
- Top and bottom hinges/screws (for changing the door hinge)
- This appliance is designed for both free standing and built-in (fully recessed) installation.
- includes an Operating Panel on the front of the unit. This Operating Panel includes several features to operate and control the temperature of both the UPPER and LOWER zones of the Wine Cellar. The Operating Panel includes the following features:
- BEFORE YOU START: The wine cellar should be placed in a location where the ambient temperature is between 32-100.4 degrees Fahrenheit. If the ambient temperature is above or below this range, the performance of the unit may be affected. For example, placing your unit in extreme cold or hot conditions may cause interior temperatures to fluctuate.
|Unit Weight||287 lbs.|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 170 Bottles|
|12-oz. Can Capacity||No|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||Yes|
|Number of Shelves||14|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||Varies|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Black Trim|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
N'Finity 170 Bottle Wine Cellar Refrigerator - Black Cabinet with Black Door - OLD MODEL NUMBER Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 2 reviews)|
|by:||Joe the show. (03-04-2011)|
New York, NY
|Comments:||This is my 2nd wine cooler as I had a Vinotemp in my other house. I like this one more because the temperature is adjustable to do reds in both zones. I would've gave it a 5 star except the handle is recessed in the door. You need to keep in mind when building it in. I think it does look better than a handle sticking out. Delivery was prompt and the beverage factory sales person was very knowledgeable.|
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
|by:||Happy Wine (01-09-2011)|
|Comments:||I ordered this unit on recommendation from the beverage factory sales dept..The selling points were the temperature control so I can do reds on both sides (the white zone goes up to 60 degrees). Also the racking is very nice. The only reason I didn't give a 5 star is the door handle is recessed into the side so you do have to leave a little space on the side. Shipping was 2 weeks and the delivery company was polite and on time.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Shipping rates apply for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses and international locations, please call 800.710.9939 for current rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. box.
Allavino MWR-1212-SSR 111 Bottle Dual-Zone Wine Cellar Refrigerator - Black Cabinet with Stainless Door - Right Hinge
Sale Price: $999.99
Sale Price: $1,339.00
Sale Price: $1,699.99