N'Finity 340 Bottle Multi-Temp Wine Cellar - Black Cabinet with Black Door
This is two separate cabinets placed side-by-side with one door reversed. The doors have recessed handles which become inaccessible in this configuration. You must open the doors by grabbing the top of the frame. You will also need to adjust the foot pegs and doors to get the units into alignment.
- Two-Zone Digital Temperature Control:
Upper Zone: 41-60°F; Lower Zone: 45-64°F. Set storage and service temperatures for both red and white wine. Use Upper Zone for white service and Lower Zone for red and white storage, or use both zones to store reds and whites. "Red", "White," and "Sparkling" indicator lights allow you to monitor temperatures at a glance.
- Upper Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 41°F to 60°F
- Lower Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 45°F to 64°F
- Smooth-Rolling Hardwood Shelves, Complete Set:
Each of the 15 shelves in each unit glide smoothly on ball-bearing tracks for easy access to the 11 wine bottles* each shelf holds. Smartly spaced to fit 170 bottles of Bordeaux (regular) size and larger, including Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, and Champagne.
- Reversible Glass Door with Black Trim:
UV-protected glass protects wine from harmful light. While with the N'FINITY 340 you get two units, the doors are still reversible. Reversible door hinges and handle give you the choice of left or right opening; depending on your space. Built-in key lock provides security.
- Built-In Versatility:
Build the N'FINITY 340 into your kitchen cabinetry, or stand it on the floor in your den, TV room, or office!
- 14 Blue LED Interior Lights:
A brilliant blue glow illuminates your bottles, showcasing your wine with style.
- Capacity: Up to 340 bottles.
- Size: 72"H w/hinge x 47-1/2"W x 29"D including handle, 27" without the handle.
- Weight: Each unit is 287 lbs. each
- Warranty: 90 Day Parts & Labor In Home Warranty with a Free Upgrade to 1 year on Parts & Labor
- Temperature Range: Upper Compartment 41-60°F; Lower Compartment 45-64°F (+/- 2°F)
- Ambient Temperature Range: 45-80°F
- Applications: Free Standing, Recessed or Built-In
- Electrical Requirements - Plugs directly into a US 110 Volt outlet on a dedicated 15 AMP line.
- PLEASE NOTE: For Optimal Use Of This Product, The Temperature Of The Lower Cooling Zone Should Be Set At Least 4˚ F Above The Temperature Of The Upper Cooling Zone.
- Two (2) keys
- Top and bottom hinges/screws (for changing the door hinge)
- This appliance is designed for both free standing and built-in (fully recessed) installation.
- includes an Operating Panel on the front of the unit. This Operating Panel includes several features to operate and control the temperature of both the UPPER and LOWER zones of the Wine Cellar. The Operating Panel includes the following features:
- BEFORE YOU START: The wine cellar should be placed in a location where the ambient temperature is between 32-100.4 degrees Fahrenheit. If the ambient temperature is above or below this range, the performance of the unit may be affected. For example, placing your unit in extreme cold or hot conditions may cause interior temperatures to fluctuate.
- Each rolling shelf in the lower zone is designed to hold one row of 8 bottles( see diagram below). The bottom half shelf can hold 6 bottles.
- Each rolling shelf in the upper zone can hold one row of 8 and a second row of 6 bottles for a total of 14 bottles on each shelf.
|Depth||27" without the handle|
|Unit Weight||287 lbs. each|
|Shipping Weight||325 lbs each|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 340 bottles|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||2|
|Number of Shelves||30|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||Varies|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Material||Black Frame|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
N'Finity 340 Bottle Multi-Temp Wine Cellar - Black Cabinet with Black Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Shipping rates apply for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses and international locations, please call 800.710.9939 for current rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. box.
Allavino MWR-2X1681-SS 340 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cellar - Side By Side - Black Cabinet with Stainless Door
Sale Price: $2,799.99
Allavino 2X-MWR-1271-SS 244 Bottle Wine Cellar Refrigerator - Dual-Zone Black Cabinet with Stainless Doors
Sale Price: $1,999.99
Sale Price: $1,999.99
Sale Price: $1,799.99