The Perlick HP15WO-3-4L has redefined the outdoor wine refrigerator market. Since their inception in 1917 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Perlick has evolved into the premier supplier of refrigeration and beverage dispensing equipment in the industry. Perlick equipment can be found in restaurants, hotels, stadiums, theme parks, breweries and the finest homes worldwide. Made in the USA, Perlick residential refrigeration products have clearly set the bar in luxury home entertaining.
The Perlick HP15WO-3-4L features an industry exclusive commercial grade stainless interior and full-extension pull out shelving which makes finding items and restocking your refrigerator easy. The unit comes with five wine shelves with stainless steel fronts and can fit up to three extra bottles under the bottom shelf. The shelves are adjustable and their stainless steel ball bearing glides provide smooth movement of the shelves. The temperature range on this wine refrigerator is adjustable from 40 to 65 degrees.
The Perlick HP15WO-3-4L is designed with fully-integrated depth and zero-clearance hinging to allow a flush fit with the surrounding cabinetry. The front-vented, forced-air refrigeration system has a best in class 700 BTU commercial grade compressor but still has whisper quiet performance which allows it to be used in any deck, patio or balcony. The Low E, UV coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection. The unit accepts a custom overlay frame to match the surrounding cabinetry.
- UL listed for outdoor use
- 23 bottle capacity
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior
- Accepts a custom wood overlay panel to match surrounding cabinetry
- Interior temperature control and light
- Powered by a whisper-quiet, commercial-grade compressor with a 700 BTU output
- Full-extension pull out shelving makes finding items and restocking your refrigerator easy - Perlick Exclusive!
- Five wine shelves with stainless steel fronts
- Stainless steel ball bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves
- Designed with fully integrated depth and zero-clearance hinge to allow flush fit with surrounding cabinetry
- Two-inch thick walls provide superior insulation and minimizes vibrations
- Low E, UV coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection
- Refrigerator temperature is adjustable from 40 to 65 degrees F
- 313 kWh/yr
|Shipping Weight||175 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Stainless|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|
|Wine Bottle Count||23|
|Type||Metal w/Stainless Fronts|
|Number of Shelves||5|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||4|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||1|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Overlay frame|
|Accepts Custom Panel||Yes|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115 v / 60 Hz|
|Use & Care Guide|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
15" 23 Bottle Signature Series Outdoor Wine Reserves - Overlay Glass Door - Left Hinge Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |