Click here to return to the Beer Carb Tester
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|
|You get what you pay for.|
|by:||Ichabod the pumpkin man. (03-10-2014)|
|Comments:||If you want to measure volumes of co2 in your beer, this product will give you a good start. We've measured hundreds of barrels of beer with this thing and my advice is: |
1. Keep this thing in the walk-in, it really needs to be cold.
2. Take three readings and average them.
3. Run about a gallon of beer through this thing, it really needs to attemperate to the beer. one gallon, at least.
4. Shake it for at least 6 minutes.
5. Save your money for the real deal.
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|