By taking care of this item, you can expect years of dependable service. Please read the information presented below to get the most out of your new Thermos product.
- Wash and rinse the product thoroughly before first use and after each use. Hand washing is recommended for best results.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleansers or scrubbers since they may dull the finish.
- DO NOT use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
- For maximum insulation efficiency, preheat or prechill product just prior to use. Fill with hot/cold tap water, attach lid, let stand 5 to 10 minutes and empty. After filling, place the lid on the product to increase thermal efficiency.
- DO NOT place product in the dishwasher to clean. Product is not dishwasher safe (except stainless steel bottle and can insulators).
- Beverage bottle insulator fabric top must be removed for cleaning. Do not place in dishwasher. Clean fabric top with a damp cloth.
To operate the twist and pour stopper on beverage bottles:
- Twist the stopper clockwise to seal.
- Twist the stopper counterclockwise 1/2 -1 turn so that the pour indicator is pointing down. Pour beverage. Note: The stopper does not need to be removed to pour liquid. Twist the stopper clockwise to reseal.
- Twist the stopper counterclockwise to remove.
To operate the 360° drinkable lid on tumbler models:
- Twist drink lid clockwise to seal.
- Twist drink lid counterclockwise 1/2 - 1 turn to the drink position. Liquid can now be dispensed from any direction. Twist the drink lid clockwise to reseal.
- Twist drink lid counterclockwise to remove.
To operate the push button sipper lid on the hydration bottle:
- Rotate the stainless steel locking ring down.
- Push the button on the sipper lid to open the top. Drink or pour beverage.
- To close, push the top down until it snaps in place.
- To secure the top, rotate the stainless steel locking ring up until it snaps in place.
- DO NOT microwave.
- DO NOT overfill product. Hot foods or liquids can scald user.
- Keep out of reach of children when product contains hot liquids.
- DO NOT overfill product. Hot liquids can scald user.
- Dairy or other liquids that spoil easily should not be kept in product for prolonged periods.
- The Hydration bottles are intended for use with cold liquids only. Hot liquids can scald user.