Thermos Stainless Steel Vacuumware Care and Use
By taking care of this item, you can expect years of dependable service. Please read the information presented below to get the most out of your new Thermos product.
- Wash and rinse the product thoroughly before first use and after each use. Hand washing is recommended for best results.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleansers or scrubbers since they may dull the finish.
- DO NOT use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
- For maximum insulation efficiency, preheat or prechill product just prior to use. Fill with hot/cold tap water, attach lid, let stand 5 to 10 minutes and empty. After filling, place the lid on the product to increase thermal efficiency.
- DO NOT place product in the dishwasher to clean. Product is not dishwasher safe (except stainless steel bottle and can insulators).
- Beverage bottle insulator fabric top must be removed for cleaning. Do not place in dishwasher. Clean fabric top with a damp cloth.
To operate the twist and pour stopper on beverage bottles:
- Twist the stopper clockwise to seal.
- Twist the stopper counterclockwise 1/2 -1 turn so that the pour indicator is pointing down. Pour beverage. Note: The stopper does not need to be removed to pour liquid. Twist the stopper clockwise to reseal.
- Twist the stopper counterclockwise to remove.
To operate the 360° drinkable lid on tumbler models:
- Twist drink lid clockwise to seal.
- Twist drink lid counterclockwise 1/2 - 1 turn to the drink position. Liquid can now be dispensed from any direction. Twist the drink lid clockwise to reseal.
- Twist drink lid counterclockwise to remove.
To operate the push button sipper lid on the hydration bottle:
- Rotate the stainless steel locking ring down.
- Push the button on the sipper lid to open the top. Drink or pour beverage.
- To close, push the top down until it snaps in place.
- To secure the top, rotate the stainless steel locking ring up until it snaps in place.
- DO NOT microwave.
- DO NOT overfill product. Hot foods or liquids can scald user.
- Keep out of reach of children when product contains hot liquids.
- DO NOT overfill product. Hot liquids can scald user.
- Dairy or other liquids that spoil easily should not be kept in product for prolonged periods.
- The Hydration bottles are intended for use with cold liquids only. Hot liquids can scald user.