The Onyx POU1CCTHS Point-of-Use Water Cooler from Oasis is a sleek, modern countertop cooler with an electronic control center to manage cooler functions and provide the ideal water temperature right when you need it. Enjoy the convenience of adjustable hot and cold water in the office or at home! The POU1CCTHS easily connects to your existing water line and is designed with the most sophisticated technology to deliver safe, great tasting water every time.
Point-of-Use Water Coolers eliminate such hassles as monthly water delivery bills, water storage problems, sore backs from lifting water bottles, spilled water from dumping water bottles, and the risk of running out of water just when you need it.
Oasis is the recognized worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of Point-of-Use Water Coolers. Like all Oasis water coolers, Point-of-Use coolers are specifically designed and manufactured to be durable, easy to service and clean for a pure drinking experience.
Please Note: A cup dispenser is available as an add-on to this unit, but cannot be mounted to the unit without covering the side handles. It can be mounted to a wall next to the water cooler for convenient cup access.
- Cabinet: ABS plastic front and top with powder coated steel sides.
- Cold Water Refrigeration Unit: Convection cooled condenser. Internal, spring-mounted, hermetically sealed compressor with automatic overload protector requires no lubrication. Refrigerant is controlled by a capillary tube.
- Cold Water Thermostat: Temperature is controlled by an adjustable thermostat and easily accessible on the rear of the unit.
- Cold Water Reservoir: One gallon, type 300 series stainless steel with external copper refrigerant coil. Removable molded reservoir insulation is expanded bead polystyrene.
- Float System: Dual mechanical floats include a safety lockout. Float does not require electricity to operate.
- One-Piece Hot Water Tank: Non-adjustable 500 watt easy to service/replace heating element. Hot tank is a type 300 series stainless steel.
- Hot Water Capacity: 45 x 6oz. cups of piping hot water per hour. 11/2 quart storage tank.
- Hot Water Thermostat: Non-adjustable thermostat with safety limiter.
- Hot Water Safety Faucet: Self-closing activation requires a two-step action that's easy for adults to use, but protects small children.
- Drip Receptor: Durable drip tray lifts out for easy removal and is dishwasher safe.
- Electrical: 115 volts, 60 Hertz. 1/20 hp water cooler compressor. Three wire service cord and polarized plug.
- Lead-Free: Components in this water cooler are lead-free as defined by the Safe Drinking Water Act Amendments of 1986 and the Lead Contamination Control Act of 1988. Model Listed by Underwriter's Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian Standards.
- Warranty: Limited 3 year warranty (within the Continental Limits of the United States and Canada). Three years on the sealed refrigeration system, one year on most component parts. Detailed warranty certificate enclosed with each water cooler; sample copy available upon request.
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Standard Countertop Point of Use Cooler Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.