Oasis PRVC2LRHK - Aqua Bar II Series Ultra Point of Use Water Cooler - 50 GPD RO System
This item is currently on back order until 05/06/2014.
Oasis' Aqua Bar II Point-of-Use Water Cooler provides the most sophisticated approach to your water cooler needs. Oasis integrates a large, four gallon stainless steel storage reservoir in all models. Aqua Bar II Ultra with a Reverse Osmosis filtration system allows you to enjoy the freshest drink available today! The Aqua Bar II Series is designed with superior technology to deliver safe, great tasting water every time!
- Stylish, Contemporary Cabinet: Modern cabinet design accented by charcoal grey or satin silver accent trim with either a carbon fiber look or marble style panel depending on model. Sleek injection molded ABS plastic top and front with removable metal side panels. Holes are pre-drilled on cabinet side for a cup dispenser.
- Water Dispensing System: Easy to use buttons located on front display panel for tri-temperature dispensing for hot, cold and/or ambient temperatures. Large faucet alcove for filling sports bottles and carafes.
- Cold Water Refrigeration Unit: Convection-cooled condenser, internally spring-mounted hermetically sealed compressor with automatic overload protector.
- Water Reservoir System: Cold Water Reservoir - Four gallon, non-removable 300 Series stainless steel tank with external copper refrigerant coil encased in molded foam insulation. Hot Water Reservoir - 33.8 ounce, 300 Series stainless steel tank with 450 watt element.
- Chilling Capacity: Two gallons of 50ºF water per hour (43 x 6 oz. cups).
- Heating Capacity: Over two gallons of piping hot water per hour
- Hot Water Safety Faucet: Faucet with safety button requires a two-step action that is simple for adults to use, but helps to protect small children.
- Drip Receptor: Large capacity drip tray lifts out for easy removal and is dishwasher safe.
- Mobility: Molded side handles and rear rollers allow agile movement and installation.
- Pedestal: Optional pedestal raises dispense point an extra 6-1/2" from floor.
- Shut-off valve prevents water from being wasted once the water reservoir is full.
- Electromechanical controls for tri-temperatures with grey accent trim with carbon fiber look panel.
- Advanced Electronic Control System:
- Adjustable hot/cold water temperature with "Off" position.
- Hot booster function for tea.
- Night setback energy saver.
- UV life monitors.
- Digital clock.
- Control lock-out feature.
- Leak Detector with Automatic Water Shut-Off Valve shuts off water to unit if a leak is detected.
- Oasis High Intensity In-Tank Ultraviolet (UV) Filtration System for added protection against water contaminants (see below).
|ABS Plastic Top||Yes|
|Removable Metal Side||Yes|
|Pre-Drilled Cup Dispenser Holes||Yes|
|Satin Silver ABS Trim||Yes|
|Marble Look Panel||Yes|
|Leak Detection System||Yes|
|Water Dispensing Cabinet|
|Hot Water Safety Faucet||Yes|
|Cold Water Reservoir|
|300 Series Stainless Steel||Yes|
|Storage Capacity (Oz)||512|
|Chilling Cap/6Oz Cups/Hr||43|
|Hot Water Reservoir|
|Storage Capacity (Oz)||33.8|
|Heating Cap/6oz Cups/Hr||45|
|Adjustable Cold Temp||Yes|
|Off Position for Cold Temp||Yes|
|Adjustable Hot Temp||Yes|
|Hot Booster Function for Tea||Yes|
|Night Setback Energy Saver||Yes|
|UV Light Life Monitor||Yes|
|Filter Life Monitor||Yes|
|Control Lock-Out Feature||Yes|
|Oasis Green Filter Installed||Yes|
|Oasis In-Tank UV System||Yes|
|Stage 1||Reduces dirt, sand, and other large particles|
|Stage 2||Reduces chlorine, tastes, odors + lead|
|Stage 3||Reduces cysts, bacteria, and some viruses|
|Stage 4||Reverse Osmosis|
|Aqua Bar II Brochure|
Oasis PRVC2LRHK - Aqua Bar II Series Ultra Point of Use Water Cooler - 50 GPD RO System Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $315.99