This elegant and compact 7 Series Undercounter Ice and Water Dispenser from Follett can product up to 125 lbs. of consumer-preferred Chewblet® ice per day and can store up to 7 lbs. of ice, making it perfect for serving 25-30 people in offices, breakrooms, and other commercial settings. This undercounter dispenser has a 14.62" width and 22.12" depth that fits under standard counters, and it's drainless design allows it to be placed anywhere that a water line can be run, making installation and maintenance easy. It has an ADA compliant 31.5" height that fits under 34" counters.
Follett's 7 Series dispensers are durable and attractive, featuring modern stainless steel exteriors with accent trim to compliment any decor and dispense-activated soft blue LED lighting that illuminates the point-of-use. These dispensers have the lowest energy and water usage of similar capacity ice machines, making them highly efficient. A capacitive touch user interface eliminates direct contact with ice and minimizes the potential for cross contamination, while Agion® antimicrobial treatment of critical components minimizes bacteria and biofilm growth.
This ice and water dispenser is for use in commercial applications with less than 400 mg/l total dissolved solids in water (either naturally occurring or treated with reverse osmosis), and is not recommended for use with softened water. 125 lb. production capacity is based on 70°F (21°C) air temperature and 50°F (10°C) water temperature. At 90°F (32°C) air temperature and 70°F (21°C) water temperature, this dispenser can produce up to 100 lbs. of ice per day.
- Compact 14.62" width and 22.12" depth to fit under standard counters
- ADA compliant 31.5" height fits under 34" counters
- Drainless design allows dispenser to be placed anywhere a water line can be run
- Leak detection in ice machine module
- Large 20-oz. capacity, easy-to-empty drip tray with automatic alert
- Agion® antimicrobial product protection in key ice and water contact components
- Energy and water efficient, will use as little as one-half the electricity and one-third the water of typical undercounter ice machines found in offices
- Energy saving sleep mode
- Attractive, modern styling, high-quality stainless exterior with decorative plastic trim
- Capacitive touch user interface and soft blue LED lighting of dispenser area
- For use in applications with less than 400 mg/l total dissolved solids in water (either naturally occurring or treated with reverse osmosis); not recommended for use with softened water
|ABS Plastic Top||Yes|
|Water Dispensing Cabinet
|Hot Water Safety Faucet||Yes|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
7 Series Undercounter ADA Ice & Water Dispenser - Internal Filter Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.