Part of the Oasis Artesian Series, the PSWSA1SHS Cook 'N Cold Point-of-Use Water Cooler features a stainless steel reservoir and a modern design that fits in well with contemporary kitchen and break room decors. This Energy Star rated cooler features smudge-free stainless steel panels and black front that prevents finger prints, and has a high dispense point for easy refilling.
Point-of-Use Water Coolers eliminate such hassles as monthly water delivery bills, water storage problems, sore backs from lifting water bottles, spilled water from dumping water bottles, and the risk of running out of water just when you need it.
Oasis is the recognized worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of Point-of-Use Water Coolers. Like all Oasis water coolers, Point-of-Use coolers are specifically designed and manufactured to be durable, easy to service and clean for a pure drinking experience.
- Cabinet: Coated stainless steel panels with black front panel and pre-drilled holes for simple cup installation.
- Cold Water Refrigeration Unit: Convection cooled condenser. Internal, spring-mounted, hermetically sealed compressor with automatic overload protector requires no lubrication. Refrigerant is controlled by a capillary tube.
- Cold Water Thermostat: Temperature is controlled by an adjustable thermostat and easily accessible on the rear of the unit.
- Cold Water Reservoir: Durable heavy-duty type 300 series stainless steel with external copper refrigerant coil encased in pre-fitted molded plastic foam insulation.
- One-Piece Hot Water Tank: 500 watt heating element. One-piece, type 300 series stainless steel hot tank is easy to replace or service without breaking soldered refrigeration connections.
- Hot Water Capacity: 45 x 6 oz. cups of piping hot water per hour. 1 1/2 quart storage tank.
- Hot Water Thermostat: Fixed thermostat with safety limiter.
- Hot Water Safety Faucet: Self-closing activation requires a two-step action that's easy for adults to use, but protects small children.
- Float System: Dual mechanical floats include a safety lockout.
- Drip Receptor: Durable dishwasher safe drip tray lifts out for easy removal.
- Electrical: 115 volts, 60 Hertz. Water cooler compressor 1/20 hp. Three wire service cord and polarized plug.
- Lead-Free: Components in this water cooler are lead-free as defined by the Safe Drinking Water Act Amendments of 1986 and the Lead Contamination Control Act of 1988. Model Listed by Underwriter's Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian Standards.
- Warranty: Limited 3 year warranty (within the Continental Limits of the United States and Canada). Three years on the sealed refrigeration system, one year on most component parts. Detailed warranty certificate enclosed with each water cooler; sample copy available upon request.
|Pre-Drilled Cup Dispenser Holes||Yes|
|Water Dispensing Cabinet
|Hot Water Safety Faucet||Yes|
|Cold Water Reservoir
|300 Series Stainless Steel||Yes|
|Hot Water Reservoir
|Storage Capacity (Oz)||1-1/2 Quart Storage Tank|
|Heating Cap/6oz Cups/Hr||45 x 6 oz Cups per Hour|
|Adjustable Cold Temp||Yes|
|Adjustable Hot Temp||Yes|
|Hot Booster Function for Tea||No|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Stainless Steel Hot 'N Cold Point-of-Use Water Cooler Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.