This Kalix Series P1PVK Cook 'N Cold from Oasis features a revolutionary maintenance-free sealed tank system and a stylish, modern design. The Energy Star rated cooler conveniently serves lukewarm or room temperature water for cooking and chilled water for drinking.
Point-of-Use Water Coolers eliminate such hassles as monthly water delivery bills, water storage problems, sore backs from lifting water bottles, spilled water from dumping water bottles, and the risk of running out of water just when you need it. In addition, a bottleless water cooler can easily be connected to your reverse osmosis system which will give you bottled water quality water. You may also connect your POU to your filtered water system which allows you to retain the minerals in you water. If you are satisfied with the taste and quality of your tap water, simply connect your POU directly to your home or office water system!
Oasis is the recognized worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of Point-of-Use Water Coolers. Like all Oasis water coolers, Point-of-Use coolers are specifically designed and manufactured to be durable, easy to service and clean for a pure drinking experience.
- Cabinet: ABS plastic top and front with removable metal side panels.
- Cold Water Refrigeration Unit: Convection cooled condenser. Internally spring mounted, hermetically sealed compressor with automatic overload protector. No lubrication needed. Refrigerant is controlled accurately by a capillary tube.
- Cold Water Thermostat: Temperature is controlled by an adjustable thermostat with "OFF" position that is easily accessible on the rear of the cabinet.
- Cold Water Reservoir: Two-piece, type 300 series stainless steel for easy cleaning and sanitizing.
- Drip Receptor: Two-piece drip tray lifts out for easy removal. Molded for durability and dishwasher safe. Can be tapped to run to a waste drain.
- Electrical: 115 volts, 60 Hertz. 1/20 hp water cooler compressor. Three wire service cord and polarized plug furnished.
- Energy Consumption: 121 kwh/day
- Lead-Free: Components in this water cooler are lead-free as defined by the Safe Drinking Water Act Amendments of 1986 and the Lead Contamination Control Act of 1988. Model Listed by Underwriter's Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian Standards.
- Warranty: Limited 5 year warranty (within the Continental Limits of the United States and Canada). Five years on the sealed refrigeration system, one year on most component parts. Detailed warranty certificate enclosed with each water cooler; sample copy available upon request.
|ABS Plastic Top||Yes|
|Removable Metal Side||Yes|
|Water Dispensing Cabinet
|Cold Water Reservoir
|300 Series Stainless Steel||Yes|
|Adjustable Cold Temp||Yes|
|Off Position for Cold Temp||Yes|
|Galaxi Filter Installation|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Oasis P1PVK - Cook 'N Cold Point of Use Water Cooler Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.