Summit's collection of built-in undercounter wine cellars offer quality storage with user-friendly convenience and elegant style.
The SWC3000 is a 30" wide wine cellar designed for built-in installation under counters. It features a unique French door swing and two separate compartments to store red and white wine under the proper conditions, with a digital thermostat in each zone for easy temperature management. The glass doors come with a seamless stainless steel trim for true elegance, with professional handles and a stainless steel kickplate to complete the look.
Inside, the SWC3000 is designed to store up to 70 bottles of standard 750 ml Bordeaux style. Fourteen full extension wooden shelves slide out smoothly for easy loading. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive way to display your collection. Both zones include a separate lock for added security.
With its attractive style and user-friendly design, the SWC3000 offers a great way to finish your kitchen or home bar.
- Built-in capable - Make the best use of space by installing this unit under the counter and flush with other cabinetry
- Dual zone design - Two distinct temperature zones let you store white wine at colder temperature and red wine under warmer conditions
- 68 bottle capacity - Interior can hold 68 standard 750 ml Bordeaux style bottles, or 56 wider Burgundy bottles
- Recessed LED lighting - Gentle and energy efficient LED lighting offers an elegant view of your collection
- Digital thermostats - Each zone is equipped with electronic temperature controls for easy and intuitive temperature management
- Wooden shelves - Stainless steel trimmed wooden shelves with a jet black finish for a modern look
- Professional handles - Sleek stainless steel handles add an elegant touch to any setting
- Glass doors - French door swing for a more dramatic presentation
- Seamless stainless steel trim - Door trim is completely seamless for a more luxurious look
- Factory installed locks - Keyed locks on both zones offer separate security for interior contents
- Automatic defrost - Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost
- Fan-forced cooling - Internal fans ensure both interiors have a consistent temperature from top to bottom
- Fully finished cabinet - Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Sealed back - Space-saving design ensures easier cleanup
- Commercially approved - ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design with ozone-damaging chemicals
|Depth||23.5" (25.25" w/ Handle)|
|Unit Weight||151 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||165 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||68 Bottles|
|Number of Shelves||10|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||2|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle||Stainless Steel|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Certifications||ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
36" Wide Built-In Undercounter 68-Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cellar Stainless Steel French Doors Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|| |
|Good quality |
|Comments:||I would have given this five stars, except for the shelves are too close together for some pinot bottles and the plastic smell on the interior took a week of airing before it could be used. Works well, runs very quietly, good build quality. |
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.