Summit's SWC3668ADA Built-In Undercounter Wine Cellar offers quality storage with user-friendly convenience and elegant style. At just under 32" high and 36" wide, this wine cellar is designed for built-in installation under lower ADA compliant counters. The fully finished black cabinet also allows for freestanding use. The unit includes two seamless stainless steel trimmed glass doors with a unique French door swing. Both include factory installed locks for added security and professional handles to finish the modern look.
Two separate zones feature independent digital thermostats, letting you chill white and sparkling wine in one section while preserving reds under warmer temperatures in the other. Both zones include five wooden shelves in a jet black finish with stainless steel trim, as well as slotted floors to accommodate champagne bottles. The interior can store up to 68 standard 750 ml Bordeaux bottles. Alternatively, you can fit up to 56 wider "Burgundy" style bottles (often used for Chardonnay and Pinot Noir). Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive view to let you display your wine collection in style.
With its professional look and innovative design, the Summit SWC3668ADA is a unique addition to any home!
- ADA compliant height - Less than 32" high to fit under lower counters following ADA guidelines for accessibility
- Built-in capable - Make the best use of space by installing this unit under the counter and flush with other cabinetry
- Dual zone design - Two distinct temperature zones let you store white wine at colder temperatures and red wine under warmer conditions
- 68 bottle capacity - Interior can hold 68 standard 750 ml Bordeaux style bottles, or 56 wider Burgundy bottles
- Recessed LED lighting - Gentle and energy efficient LED lighting offers an elegant view of your collection
- Digital thermostats - Each zone is equipped with electronic temperature controls for easy and intuitive temperature management
- Wooden shelves - Stainless steel trimmed wooden shelves with a jet black finish for a modern look
- Professional handles - Sleek stainless steel handles add an elegant touch to any setting
- Glass doors - French door swing for a more dramatic presentation
- Seamless stainless steel trim - Door trim is completely seamless for a more luxurious look
- Factory installed locks - Keyed locks on both zones offer separate security for interior contents
- Automatic defrost - Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost
- Fan-forced cooling - Internal fans ensure both interiors have a consistent temperature from top to bottom
- Sealed back - Space-saving design ensures easier cleanup
- Fully finished cabinet - Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Commercially approved - ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Depth||23.5" (25.25" w/ Handle)|
|Unit Weight||151 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||165 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||68 Bottles|
|Number of Shelves||10|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||2|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle||Stainless Steel|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Certifications||ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
36" Wide ADA Compliant Built-In Undercounter 68-Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cellar Stainless Steel French Doors Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.