Summit offers a deluxe line of built-in undercounter wine cellars designed to bring luxury and convenience to the home.
The SWC532LBISTCSS is a dual zone wine cellar sized with an easy-fitting 24" footprint. The front-breathing system allows built-in installation under counters, while the fully finished stainless steel wrapped cabinet also enables freestanding use. The reversible glass door features a professional full-length handle and seamless stainless steel trim. Interior LED lighting in an elegant white hue provides a stunning view and a factory installed lock offers added security for your collection.
Inside, the SWC532LBISTCSS is divided into two temperature zones for optimum storage. Each section has three slide-out stainless steel trimmed wooden shelves that extend all the way out for easy loading. The interior can hold up to 44 standard Bordeaux style bottles, or 28 standard bottles and an additional 16 Burgundy bottles with a larger diameter. The lower zone is designed for red wine stored between 54 and 72 degrees Fahrenheit, while the upper zone operates between 41 and 54 degrees Fahrenheit to best store white wine. The fan-cooled interior utilizes automatic defrost for easy user maintenance.
With its elegant design and user-friendly features, the SWC532LBISTCSS brings quality wine storage and stunning style to any undercounter space.
- Built-in capable - Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Digital thermostats - Set and adjust two temperature zones separately with easy-to-use digital controls and digital displays that can show the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel wrapped cabinet - Fully finished exterior allows freestanding use with lasting durability
- Full extension slide-out shelves - Shelves securely glide all the way out for easier loading and unloading
- Stainless steel trimmed wooden shelves - Classic style with an added touch of elegance
- Professional handle - Full-length stainless steel handle completes the professional look
- Factory installed lock - Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Reversible door - User reversible door swing
- Two temperature zones - Lower zone for reds has a temperature range of 54 to 72 degrees Fahrenheit; upper zone stores whites and sparkling wine between 41 and 54 degrees Fahrenheit
- 44 bottle capacity - Interior holds up to 44 standard Bordeaux style bottles; lower red wine section can store up to 16 larger Burgundy/Pinot Noir style bottles as well
- Seamless stainless steel trimmed door frame - Single-piece door trim offers a more deluxe look
- Automatic defrost - Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Glass door - Provides a full display of your collection
- LED lighting - Elegant lighting in an attractive white hue
- Saved temperature settings - In the event of power failure, all previous temperature settings are automatically saved
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Depth||23.63" (25.25" w/Handle)|
|Unit Weight||112 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||125 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cubic Feet||5.43 Cu.Ft.|
|Wine Bottle Count||44 Bottles|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||2|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Specs & Features|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
44-Bottle Built-In Dual Zone Wine Cellar - Stainless Steel Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.