Vinotemp 200E Unfinished 160 Bottle Wine Cellar
The Vinotemp 200E economy wine cellar is a hand crafted storage unit that features a 160 bottle capacity, with a state-of-the-art WineMate cooling system and made in the USA with a Luan Mahogany exterior laminated over high R factor insulation with wood interior. This wine cellar comes standard in an unfinished state.
A special six coat finish is available for upgrade. This model uses a Poplar and aluminum universal 3-3/4" racking system for individual bottle support (no glass on glass), excellent air flow and additional space for magnums, imperials and jeroboams. This models comes with a WineMate Cooling System and thermometer. This item is shipped fully assembled ready for "just plug it in" installation in most homes. Narrow doorways may require disassembly locally.
Please Note: Image shows a 200E Wine Cellar with the Six Coat Finish Upgrade. Door handle not included.
- One Door
- Handmade in Luan Mahogany exterior laminated over high R factor insulation with wood interior.
- Poplar and aluminum universal 3-3/4" racking for individual bottle support.
- Bottle count is 160 for 750 mL bottles. Bottle capacities are only guidelines and will vary dependent upon the size and style of the bottle stored and variations in design unique to each wine cellar.
- These units vent in the back which requires at least 3" of space behind the cabinet for proper ventilation.
- Units plug into standard outlet.
- Quiet, efficient 1500-BTU WineMate cooling system.
- Piano hinge doors.
- Standard Racks are 3-3/4" x 3-3/4" cubicles.
- Other Rack Configurations are available in 3-3/8, 4" or 4-1/2" cubicles for an additional charge.
- Custom Racks are also available. Please call (800) 710-9939 for details and pricing.
- To determine the rack size necessary for your collection, measure the diameter of the widest part of the bottle. (The diameter is the width across the widest part of a circle.)
Upgrade Wood Finish
You can upgrade the wood stain from the large selection of color stain choices. Color and appearance of wood finishes will vary subject to density, texture and grain. The following samples are approximate representations only and are not definite. Your monitor settings can also affect the colors in this web page.
Upgrade to Security Lock
You can up grade to a security lock and door in either brass or nickel color.
Upgrade the Cooling System
If you are placing the cellar in a hot room or garage, you can upgrade the cooling system from 1500 BTU to 2500 BTU. Please Note: The 2500-BTU unit operates much louder than the 1500-BTU unit.
Add a Fluorescent Light
You can add a Fluorescent Light. The light includes electrical work, electric box and an additional plug.
This wine cellar comes standard with back venting. You can change the direction of the exhaust to one of the following options:
- Side Venting - You would use a side exhaust system when placing the cellar against the back wall.
- Top Venting - The unit would have to be re-engineered at the factory and would still need some space in the rear for fresh air intake.
- Front Venting - Front exhaust would be necessary if the wine cellar is completely enclosed. A fixed panel will be built into the front which will result in a shorter door and the cooling unit will be placed on a shelf in the fixed panel.
You can upgrade the racking from Poplar and Aluminum racking to Redwood racking. Upgrading to Redwood racks will reduce the bottle count capacity by 20%.
Other options are available including replacing 2 rows with 4" or 4-1/2" cubicles and racking configurations of 2 cubicle sizes (e.g., 30% 3-3/4", 70% 3-3/8") or 3 cubicle sizes. Please call (800) 710-9939 for pricing and details about custom racking.
- Cellars are custom built to order, so allow 6-8 weeks for production.
- Cellars are shipped Freight Collect via white glove service by a moving company who will deliver, install and level the cabinet in the desired location and remove all dunnage.
- A representative will contact you within (2) business days of your shipping rates.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that there is enough clearance for proper delivery and installation in the desired location of wine storage unit.
|Total Bottle Count||160|
Vinotemp 200E Unfinished 160 Bottle Wine Cellar Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $2,610.00
Sale Price: $49.95