Vinotemp Sonoma 250 Wine Cellar - 272 Bottle Count
Vinotemp Sonoma 250 Wine Cabinet / Cherry Wood Exterior with Factory Finish / 272 Bottle Count / WineMate Cooling System / Digital Temperature Control and Display / All Redwood Racking System / Standard 3-1/2" Cubicles Fit Most Standard Size Bottles
Vinotemp introduces the Sonoma Series, its newest line of attractive, high-quality cold storage solutions for your wines. Each Sonoma wine cellar boasts a sturdy cherry wood construction, complemented by hidden hinges and a special lock that enhance its beauty. In addition, Sonoma Series wine cellars feature top venting as well as a thermometer for monitoring the interior temperature.
The Sonoma 250 Wine Cellar features two vacuum sealed double-paned tempered glass doors that allow viewing of your collection while ensuring it is kept at an ideal temperature. The individual redwood racking system offers universal 3-1/2" racking and holds up to 272 bottles of wine.
This wine cellar comes installed with a WineMate state-of-the-art cooling system, which is engineered for efficient, quiet operation using environmentally friendly R-134 refrigerant. The compressor is warrantied for five full years, other parts and labor for 12 months.
This wine cellar is available in one of many factory finishes that includes application of three coats of color and three coats of semi-gloss sealer.
- Standard Racks are 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" cubicles.
- Other Rack Configurations are available in 4" or 4-1/2" cubicles for an additional charge.
- To determine the rack size necessary for your collection, measure the diameter of the widest part of the bottle. (The diameter is the width across the widest part of a circle.)
OPTIONAL UPGRADE FEATURES
Upgrade Wood Finish
You can upgrade the wood stain from the large selection of color stain choices. Color and appearance of wood finishes will vary subject to density, texture and grain. The following samples are approximate representations only and are not definite. Your monitor settings can also affect the colors on this web page.
Upgrade Cooling System
If you are placing the cellar in a hot room or garage, you can upgrade the cooling system from 1500 BTU to 2500 BTU. Please Note: The 2500-BTU unit operates much louder than the 1500-BTU unit.
This wine cellar comes standard with top venting. You can change the direction of the exhaust to one of the following options:
- Rear Venting - Choose this option if there is not enough clearance above the cellar for a top exhaust system.
- Side Venting - You would use a side exhaust system when placing the cellar against the back wall.
- Front Venting - Front exhaust would be necessary if the wine cellar is completely enclosed. A fixed panel will be built into the front which will result in a shorter door and the cooling unit will be placed on a shelf in the fixed panel.
- Front Venting with Wood Grill Cover - This option replaces the metal grill of the front exhaust system with a wood cover with carved louvers that creates a more seamless look.
The standard R12 insulation of the wine cabinet can be upgraded to a heavier duty R19 or R29.
A low-heat fluorescent light can be installed in the interior of your wine cabinet. The light includes electrical work, electric box and an additional plug.
You can replace 2 rows of racking with 4" or 4-1/2" cubicles. Please call (800) 710-9939 for pricing and details about custom racking.
A biometric lock offers added security and features built-in user management capabilities for easy access control. Up to 150 fingerprints and 78 PINs can be programmed into the lock, allowing you to add or remove access for unique individuals without changing the lock or affecting the access of other users. The sliding front cover protects the optical sensor from the elements, while the pure stainless steel mechanical rotating structure ensures many years of use. The lock operates on four 1.5 V standard alkaline batteries.
- Cherry Wood with Factory Finish
- Bottle Count: 272 for 750 mL Bottles (Bottle capacities are only guidelines and will vary dependent upon the size and style of the bottle stored and variations in design unique to each wine cellar.)
- Single Door Design with Security Lock
- Vacuum Sealed Double-Paned Tempered Glass Door
- All Redwood Racking System
- Standard 3-1/2" Cubicles Fit Most Standard Size Bottles
- WineMate Self-Contained Wine Cooling System
- Digital Temperature Control
- Top-Vent Exhaust
- Hidden Hinges
|Individual Bottle Racking||Yes|
|Multiple / Dual Zones||1|
|Zero Set Back From Wall||No|
|Parts and Labor||1 Year|
|Cooling System||5 Years (Parts Only)|
|Total Bottle Count||272|
|Bottle Cubicle||3 1/2"|
|Type / Model||WineMate 1500CD|
|Color / Finish||Choice of Finish|
|Type||Vacuum Sealed Double-Paned Tempered Glass Door|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Finish||Choice of Finish|
Vinotemp Sonoma 250 Wine Cellar - 272 Bottle Count Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
- Cellars are custom built to order, so allow 6-8 weeks for production.
- Cellars are shipped Freight Collect via white glove service by a moving company who will deliver, install and level the cabinet in the desired location and remove all dunnage.
- A representative will contact you within (2) business days of your shipping rates.
- It is your responsiblity to ensure that there is enough clearance for proper delivery and installation in the desired location of wine storage unit.
Sale Price: $54.95
Sale Price: $44.95
Sale Price: $1.50