Vinotemp Concord 900 Wine Cellar - Three Beveled Glass Doors - 560 Bottle
The Vinotemp Concord 900 3B features three decorative beveled glass doors with a handcarved grape motif at the center of each. This handcrafted wine cellar can hold up to 560 standard 750-mL bottles and includes three brass locks, two fluorescent lights and factory finishing.
It comes standard with heavy duty insulation (1 1.6 "R" factor) on walls and doors. Redwood and aluminum interior racking hold and protect each precious bottle of wine in 3-3/4" cubicles. A magnetic gasket along the inside edge of the door maintains the efficiency and integrity of your storage environment.
This unit is equipped with a WineMate state-of-the-art cooling system engineered for efficient, quiet operation using environmentally friendly R-134 refrigerant. The compressor is warrantied for five full years, other parts and labor for 12 months.
This wine cellar comes with a beautiful white oak exterior and your choice of finish available in a wide offering of wood tones. Each factory finish is applied using a thorough 6 step process with three coats of stain and three coats of semi-gloss finish.
- 3 beveled decorative glass doors
- Doors designed with carved grape motifs
- Solid oak cornice
- Special furniture trim designed doors
- Approximate Bottle Count is 560 bottles. Bottle capacities are only guidelines and will vary dependent upon the size and style of the bottle stored and variations in design unique to each wine cellar.
- 1500-BTU WineMate self-contained cooling system
- Unfinished White Oak exterior
- Heavy-duty insulation (1 1.6 "R" factor) on walls and doors
- Redwood/aluminum wine racking system
- Universal 3 3/4" racking to fit most bottle sizes
- Room for magnums around cooling system
- Dimensions should be verified with us for close fit installations.
- Unit is back venting so wine cellar must be placed at least 3 inches from back wall for proper ventilation.
- Brass finish piano hinges
- Includes Three Brass Locksets. Unit comes with complete security locks and brass handles.
- Unit comes complete with Two Fluorescent Lights. The lights includes electrical work, electric box and an additional plug.
- Unit comes with your choice of Factory Finish. Color and appearance of wood finishes will vary subject to density, texture and grain. The following samples are approximate representations only and are not definite. Your monitor settings can also affect the colors in this web page.
- Standard Racks are 3-3/4" x 3-3/4" cubicles.
- Other Rack Configurations are available in 3-3/8", 4" or 4-1/2" cubicles for an additional charge.
- Custom Racks are also available. Please call (800) 710-9939 for details and pricing.
- To determine the rack size necessary for your collection, measure the diameter of the widest part of the bottle. (The diameter is the width across the widest part of a circle.)
OPTIONAL UPGRADE FEATURES
This wine cellar comes standard with back venting. You can change the direction of the exhaust to one of the following options:
- Side Venting - You would use a side exhaust system when placing the cellar against the back wall.
- Top Venting - The unit would have to be re-engineered at the factory and would still need some space in the rear for fresh air intake.
- Front Venting - Front exhaust would be necessary if the wine cellar is completely enclosed. A fixed panel will be built into the front which will result in a shorter door and the cooling unit will be placed on a shelf in the fixed panel.
You can upgrade the racking from Redwood and Aluminum racking to Redwood racking. Upgrading to Redwood racks will reduce the bottle count capacity by 20%.
Other options are available including replacing 2 rows with 4" or 4-1/2" cubicles and racking configurations of 2 cubicle sizes (e.g., 30% 3-3/4", 70% 3-3/8") or 3 cubicle sizes. Please call (800) 710-9939 for pricing and details about custom racking.
- Cellars are custom built to order, so allow 6-8 weeks for production.
- Cellars are shipped Freight Collect via white glove service by a moving company who will deliver, install and level the cabinet in the desired location and remove all dunnage.
- A representative will contact you within (2) business days of your shipping rates.
- You cabinet is securely steel strapped to a wood pallet.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that there is enough clearance for proper delivery and installation in the desired location of wine storage unit.
|Net Weight||650 lbs.|
|Total Bottle Count||560|
Vinotemp Concord 900 Wine Cellar - Three Beveled Glass Doors - 560 Bottle Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $1,843.00
Sale Price: $38.50
Sale Price: $1.50
Sale Price: $39.95