Clean and elegant styling provides the inspiration for our single-deep Contemporary Series credenzas.
Clean, contemporary design blends equally well with modern, Craftsman, Deco or Asian d1/2©cors. Hardwood doors and gently arched windows showcase fine wine collections. Sealed seams, premium insulation and tinted double-paned glass provide thermal and UV protection.
- Premium Cherry wood veneer
- Hardwood doors
- Crown moldings
- Hand-carved wood trim
- Stainless bar pulls and security locks
- Double-pane tinted glass
- Foil-backed polyisocyanurate insulation
- CellarPro wine cooling unit (made in USA)
- Electronic Thermostat and Digital Display
- Adjustable Humidity Control
- Energy-Saver and Quick-Chill Modes
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- Rear-vent exhaust - requires 3-4 inches of clearance
- All-wood Interlock racks
- Universal racking fits oversized bottles
- Low-heat interior light
- Universal Racking (3-3/4" Opening)
Fits most individual wine bottle sizes, including Burgundy and Champagne bottles.
Many manufacturers build racks that can handle standard wine bottles, but the racks won't handle a growing number of special wine bottle sizes, such as some imported wines, Champagne bottles, etc.
Le Cache racks are built to handle almost every size of individual bottle including Champagne bottles. Whereas standard racking typically measures 3-1/4 inches wide, Le Cache racking measures 3-3/4 inches wide throughout the cabinet.
- Interlock Cherry Wood Racking
Universal bottle capacity comprised of sealed cherry wood
Metal racks can scratch bottles and tear labels, and sometimes they can bend out of shape under the heavy weight of racked wine bottles. Try sliding a bottle in and out of a metal rack, then do the same in a wood rack. Which feels better to you?
Le Cache all-wood racking is constructed from premium cherry wood, finished and sealed, and features the tiniest attentions to detail, including eased edges, tapered ends, precision fit, hot-glue assembly and double-sealed finish.
- Premium Exterior: Cherry Wood Construction
Most manufacturers build their cabinets with oak wood, which has a strong and distinctive grain even after the "factory finish." The finish generally refers to the stain color which is applied to the wood. Make sure that you're happy with oak's grain and texture before you purchase your cabinet.
All Le Cache cabinets are constructed from premium cherry wood, including solid cherry wood doors. Le Cache offers a choice of three hand-stained finishes - Provincial, Classic or Chocolate - each created to highlight the beautiful grains of natural cherry wood. After staining, a clear-coat sealant is applied by hand - twice - to protect and enrich the wood finish.
- Premium Factory Finish (Choice of 3 Colors): Provincial, Classic or Chocolate
- Crown and Base Molding (Shipped in a Separate Box)
- Hand-Carved Wood Trim
- Hardwood Cherry Door with French Windows (Double-Paned Glass with UV Tinting)
- CellarPro Cooling System
Designed and built by the same people who bring you Le Cache, the ultra-quiet, vibration-free CellarPro includes upgraded components and new features, resulting in an advanced cooling system that outperforms the competition in every category. Each CellarPro cooling unit comes with an electronic thermostat and digital LED display, allowing you to precisely set the desired temperature inside your cabinet. In addition, the cooling system features automatic defrost to prevent ice build-up and adjustable humidity control that easily maintains the optimal humidity, up to 70% RH.
- CellarPro Features Powder-Coated Dark Grey Finish
Le Cache believes that wine bottles, not the cooling unit, should be featured in your cabinet. If you have glass windows on your doors and your cooling unit is painted a light color, make sure that you like what you see when the doors are closed.
Le Cache wine cabinets are sold with custom cooling units from CellarPro. Each unit is powder-coated grey so that it's "hidden" inside the cabinet when the doors are closed.
- Optional Cooling System Upgrade
The cooling system may be upgraded to the CellarPro 1800-XT, which offers extra cooling power with slightly more noise (approximately 10 dBA higher) and is designed for larger wine cabinets, warmer environments and/or commercial applications.
- Digital Display and Temperature Control
- Back-Vent Exhaust
- 3 to 4 Inch Set Back from Wall for Proper Cooling Unit Ventilation
- Foil-Backed Polyisocyanurate Insulation
- Low-Heat Interior Light
- Security Lock
- Shipping Dimensions
The top of the credenza is shipped in a separate box, to allow for easy maneuvering and placement inside the home. Without the top, the dimensions of the credenza are 38" (h) x 66" (w) x 29.5" (d), which will just fit through most doors.
- Five-Year Limited Warranty
Le Cache stands behind their products, offering 5 years of coverage on the entire cooling system, including all labor and materials. If your cooling system stops functioning, Le Cache will send you a factory-refurbished replacement cooling system, and you can return your original cooling unit to them for repair AFTER you receive and replace the cooling system. That way, your wine won't go unprotected unneccesarily. Your cost is the freight to ship the the cooling system to and from the factory - Le Cache will take care of everything else.
- 2-Year Warranty on Entire Cabinet
For two years from the date of original delivery, your Le Cache warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product which proves to be defective in materials or workmanship.
|Net Weight||340 lbs.|
|Individual Bottle Racking||Yes|
|Interior Light||Low-heat interior light|
|Multiple / Dual Zones||No|
|Zero Set Back From Wall||No|
|Parts and Labor||2 Years|
|Cooling System||5 Years|
|Total Bottle Count||115|
|Racked Bottle Capacity||93|
|Bulk Bottle Capacity||22|
|Type / Model||CellarPro 1800-QT|
|Temperature Display||3-Digit LED Readout|
|Material||Cherry Wood Veneer|
|Color / Finish||Classic Finish|
|Type||Double-Paned Glass Door|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Finish||Classic Finish|
|Door Handles||Stainless Bar Pull|
Le Cache Contemporary Credenza - 115 -Bottle Wine Cellar - Classic Cherry Finish Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
*Note: Free Standard White Glove delivery only to shipments within the lower 48 United States. Shipments to addresses outside the U.S. and to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico are not included in the promotion.
Standard shipping includes 2 men (3 men for the Models 3800 and 5200), lift gate-equipped truck, inside delivery to 1st floor or any floor accessible to an elevator (within 100' of truck), unpacking, debris removal, and leveling cabinet with a total site time not to exceed 1/2 hour. Additional charges are not included in the promotion. The following are some examples of situations that could result in additional charges:
- The customer is located outside a regular service area;
- Additional men are required to safely perform delivery services at the customer's location;
- Extra site time is required to provide delivery services to the customer's location;
- The customer's location has extraordinary delivery conditions - such as stairs, distance to truck greater than 100' or difficult access; and/or
- Delivery appointments are scheduled with 24 hour telephone notice prior to delivery. If a customer requires a specific time slot or if a weekend delivery is required, additional charges may apply.