Dometic Silent Wine Cellar CS200DVS - Silver Cabinet/Aluminum Door Frame
Silent Cellar™ CS200DVS creates the optimal wine storage conditions of a traditional wine cellar in the convenience of your own home. This large-capacity wine cabinet features Dometic's exclusive vibration-free cooling system that uses no motor or compressor to create efficient, high powered cooling for your wines. In addition, it comes with a glazed glass door that blocks out harmful UV rays, an odor-eliminating carbon filter and electronic temperature controls. A brushed steel color cabinet and aluminum door frame add sophistication to this top-quality wine cabinet.
The CS200DVS stores up to 206 bottles and includes 3 sliding and 3 storage shelves. Additional sliding shelves are available for customized storage.
OPTIMAL STORING CAPACITY
- Standard Fitted Shelves: 3 Sliding + 3 Storage
- Capacity: 206 Bottles
- Max. Number of Sliding Shelves: 16
- Capacity with Max. Number of Sliding Shelves: 136 Bottles
- Note: You lose approximately 5.3 bottles per sliding shelf added.
- Note: Bottle capacities are approximate and will vary depending upon bottle shape.
THE SECRET OF SILENT & VIBRATION-FREE COOLING
A proprietary solution is heated and pumped into the absorber. The vapor is cooled in the condenser into a fluid, which runs into the low temperature evaporator, where it evaporates into a weak coolant atmosphere. As it evaporates, the heat transfer solution absorbs the heat and produces cold. This principle does not use a motor or compressor, generates no vibrations and operates with complete silence and efficiency.
- Electronic Temperature Regulation:
All you need to do is to key in the chosen temperature ideally 12°C (53.6°F) or 13°C (55.4°F) and your cellar will start self regulating, producing heat or cold in order to respect your wishes and taking into account external temperature conditions.
- Evaporator with Fins:
Thanks to its original evaporator design, the Dometic Wine cellar uses a large size fin package, which prevents ice build up. The natural air circulation loads itself with condensation humidity when passing through the fins.
- Carbon Filter:
If your wine cellar is located in a room carrying odors likely to have adverse affects on wine, the carbon filter will act as a natural barrier.
|Dimensions & Specifications|
- Brushed Steel Color Cabinet and Aluminum Door Frame
- "Low Emission" Glazed Glass Door Provides Superb Insulation and Protect Wine From UV Rays
- Regulation of Temperature: 45° - 65°F
- Door Lock Keeps Your Fine Wines Secure
- Right-Hand Door Swing
- 4 Height-Adjustable Feet
- Easy to Use and Energy Efficient
- Maintains Ideal Humidity Level (Between 50% and 70%)
- Selected Temperature Maintained Year Round
- Cellar Can be Customized by Mixing Storage and Sliding Shelves at Your Convenience
- Note: When building your wine cellar, there are specific ventilation requirements that must be met to ensure efficient performance. Please refer to installation diagrams in instructions.
- Insulation: Polyurethane Foam
- Min. Thickness of Insulation: 2"
- Exterior Material: Isoplast
- Interior Material: Pre-Painted Galvanized Metal Sheet
- Cooling Unit Power: 220 W
- Cooling Unit Voltage: 110 V
- Average Consumption*: 2.15 kWH/24 h
- Heating Element Voltage: 110 V
- Heating Element Power: 45 W
- Cord Length: 6 ft.
*Average consumption in 24 hours at 77°F mean ambient annual temperature according to ISO standards. We reserve the right to change technical specifications without prior notice.
- Cellars are shipped via white glove service by a moving company who will deliver, install and level the cabinet in the desired location and remove all dunnage.
- It is your responsiblity to ensure that there is enough clearance for proper delivery and installation in the desired location of wine storage unit.
Dometic Silent Wine Cellar CS200DVS - Silver Cabinet/Aluminum Door Frame Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
Sale Price: $56.95