Dometic Silent Wine Cellar CS52DV - 36 Bottle Wine Cellar - Glass Door
The smallest in Dometic's line of Silent Cellars™, the CS52DV offers plenty of wine storage in a compact unit ideal for rooms with limited space or small wine collections. The CS52DV comes standard with 5 storage shelves and holds 36 to 54 bottles depending on the number of shelves used.
With Dometic's exclusive vibration-free cooling system, an odor-eliminating carbon filter, a UV-resistant glass door and electronic temperature regulation, this compact wine cabinet keeps your wines in the the best possible conditions, those of a traditional wine cellar.
OPTIMAL STORING CAPACITY
- Standard Fitted Shelves: 5 Storage
- Capacity with Max. Number of Shelves: 36 Bottles
- Max. Capacity: 54 Bottles
- Note: Bottle capacities are approximate and will vary depending upon bottle shape and number of shelves used.
THE SECRET OF SILENT & VIBRATION-FREE COOLING
A proprietary solution is heated and pumped into the absorber. The vapor is cooled in the condenser into a fluid, which runs into the low temperature evaporator, where it evaporates into a weak coolant atmosphere. As it evaporates, the heat transfer solution absorbs the heat and produces cold. This principle does not use a motor or compressor, generates no vibrations and operates with complete silence and efficiency.
- Electronic Temperature Regulation:
All you need to do is to key in the chosen temperature ideally 12°C (53.6°F) or 13°C (55.4°F) and your cellar will start self regulating, producing heat or cold in order to respect your wishes and taking into account external temperature conditions.
- Evaporator with Fins:
Thanks to its original evaporator design, the Dometic Wine cellar uses a large size fin package, which prevents ice build up. The natural air circulation loads itself with condensation humidity when passing through the fins.
- Carbon Filter:
If your wine cellar is located in a room carrying odors likely to have adverse affects on wine, the carbon filter will act as a natural barrier.
|Dimensions & Specifications|
- "Low Emission" Glazed Glass Door Provides Superb Insulation and Protect Wine From UV Rays
- Regulation of Temperature: 45° - 65°F
- Door Lock Keeps Your Fine Wines Secure
- Right-Hand Door Swing
- 4 Height-Adjustable Feet
- Easy to Use and Energy Efficient
- Maintains Ideal Humidity Level (Between 50% and 70%)
- Selected Temperature Maintained Year Round
- Cellar Can be Customized by Mixing Storage and Sliding Shelves at Your Convenience
- Note: When building your wine cellar, there are specific ventilation requirements that must be met to ensure efficient performance. Please refer to installation diagrams in instructions.
- Insulation: Polyurethane Foam
- Min. Thickness of Insulation: 2"
- Exterior Material: Isoplast
- Interior Material: Pre-Painted Galvanized Metal Sheet
- Cooling Unit Power: 150 W
- Cooling Unit Voltage: 110 V
- Average Consumption*: 1.25 kWH/24 h
- Cord Length: 6 ft.
*Average consumption in 24 hours at 77°F mean ambient annual temperature according to ISO standards. We reserve the right to change technical specifications without prior notice.
- Cellars are shipped via white glove service by a moving company who will deliver, install and level the cabinet in the desired location and remove all dunnage.
- It is your responsiblity to ensure that there is enough clearance for proper delivery and installation in the desired location of wine storage unit.
We're sorry, this product has been discontinued.
Dometic Silent Wine Cellar CS52DV - 36 Bottle Wine Cellar - Glass Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
Sale Price: $589.99