Vinotemp Sonoma LUX 296 Credenza Wine Cabinet - 200 Bottle Count
The Vinotemp Sonoma LUX 296 Credenza Wine Cabinet features a French door design, with vacuum sealed double-paned tempered glass that allows viewing of your collection while ensuring it is kept at an ideal temperature. A traditional all-redwood racking system offers standard 3-1/2" cubicles to fit most standard size botttles and holds up to 200 bottles of wine.
Built of exceptional cherry wood, the cabinet exterior is stained in a beautiful factory finish that highlights the wood's natural grain. A cornice and base add further refinement to this elegant wine cabinet.
The Sonoma LUX 296 comes installed with a WineMate self-contained cooling system, which is engineered for efficient, quiet operation using environmentally friendly R-134 refrigerant. The cooling system features a digital temperature control and display that lets you easily adjust and monitor the temperature of the cabinet. The compressor is warrantied for five full years, other parts and labor for 12 months.
- Standard Racks are 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" cubicles.
- Other Rack Configurations are available in 4" or 4-1/2" cubicles for an additional charge.
- To determine the rack size necessary for your collection, measure the diameter of the widest part of the bottle. (The diameter is the width across the widest part of a circle.)
OPTIONAL UPGRADE FEATURES
Upgrade Wood Finish
You can upgrade the wood stain from the large selection of color stain choices. Color and appearance of wood finishes will vary subject to density, texture and grain. The following samples are approximate representations only and are not definite. Your monitor settings can also affect the colors on this web page.
Upgrade Cooling System
If you are placing the cellar in a hot room or garage, you can upgrade the cooling system from 1500 BTU to 2500 BTU. Please Note: The 2500-BTU unit operates much louder than the 1500-BTU unit.
The standard R12 insulation of the wine cabinet can be upgraded to a heavier duty R19 or R29.
You can replace 2 rows of racking with 4" or 4-1/2" cubicles. Please call (800) 710-9939 for pricing and details about custom racking.
- Cherry Wood with Factory Finish
- Bottle Count: 200 for 750 mL Bottles (Bottle capacities are only guidelines and will vary dependent upon the size and style of the bottle stored and variations in design unique to each wine cellar.)
- French Door Design
- Vacuum Sealed Double-Paned Tempered Glass Doors
- Traditional All-Redwood Racking System
- Universal 3-1/2" Cubicles Fit Most Standard Size Bottles
- WineMate Self-Contained Cooling System
- Digital Temperature Control and Display
- Top Vent
- Hidden Hinges and Special Lock
|Individual Bottle Racking||Yes|
|Multiple / Dual Zones||1|
|Zero Set Back From Wall||No|
|Total Bottle Count||200|
|Bottle Cubicle||3 1/2"|
|Type / Model||WineMate 1500CD|
|Color / Finish||Choice of Finish|
|Type||Vacuum Sealed Double-Paned Tempered Glass Doors|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Finish||Choice of Finish|
Vinotemp Sonoma LUX 296 Credenza Wine Cabinet - 200 Bottle Count Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
- Cellars are custom built to order, so allow 6-8 weeks for production.
- Cellars are shipped Freight Collect via white glove service by a moving company who will deliver, install and level the cabinet in the desired location and remove all dunnage.
- A representative will contact you within (2) business days of your shipping rates.
- It is your responsiblity to ensure that there is enough clearance for proper delivery and installation in the desired location of wine storage unit.
Sale Price: $2,180.00
Sale Price: $18.50
Sale Price: $56.95
Sale Price: $2,870.00