Vinotemp 700G Wine Cellar - Two Glass Doors - 440 Bottle Count
The Vinotemp 700G features two attractive double paned thermal glass doors and digital temperature control. It comes standard with a WineMate state-of-the-art cooling system, which is engineered for efficient, quiet operation using environmentally friendly R-134 refrigerant. A magnetic gasket along the inside edge of the door maintains the efficiency and integrity of the superior storage environment offered by every premium quality Vinotemp wine cellar.
This wine cellar comes with a beautiful ready to finish oak exterior and can be upgraded with a factory finish with a thorough 6 step process (three coats of stain and three coats of semi-gloss finish) in an extensive offering of wood tones.
- Includes 2 glass doors (thermal, vacuum sealed, tempered)
- Approximate Bottle Count is 440 bottles. Bottle capacities are only guidelines and will vary dependent upon the size and style of the bottle stored and variations in design unique to each wine cellar.
- Quiet, efficient 1500-BTU WineMate cooling system
- Unfinished White Oak exterior
- Individual redwood/aluminum wine racking system
- Dimensions should be verified with us for close fit installations.
- Unit is back venting so wine cellar must be placed at least 3 inches from back wall for proper ventilation.
- Removable racks around cooler for magnums
- Standard Racks are 3-3/4" x 3-3/4" cubicles.
- Other Rack Configurations are available in 3-3/8", 4" or 4-1/2" cubicles for an additional charge.
- Custom Racks are also available. Please call (800) 710-9939 for details and pricing.
- To determine the rack size necessary for your collection, measure the diameter of the widest part of the bottle. (The diameter is the width across the widest part of a circle.)
OPTIONAL UPGRADE FEATURES
Upgrade Wood Finish
You can upgrade the wood stain from the large selection of color stain choices. Color and appearance of wood finishes will vary subject to density, texture and grain. The following samples are approximate representations only and are not definite. Your monitor settings can also affect the colors in this web page.
You can up grade to a security lock and door in either brass or nickel color.
Upgrade Cooling System
If you are placing the cellar in a hot room or garage, you can upgrade the cooling system from 1500 BTU to 2200 BTU. Please Note: The 2500-BTU unit operates much louder than the 1500-BTU unit.
You can add a Fluorescent Light. The light includes electrical work, electric box and an additional plug.
This wine cellar comes standard with back venting. You can change the direction of the exhaust to one of the following options:
- Side Venting - You would use a side exhaust system when placing the cellar against the back wall.
- Top Venting - The unit would have to be re-engineered at the factory and would still need some space in the rear for fresh air intake.
- Front Venting - Front exhaust would be necessary if the wine cellar is completely enclosed. A fixed panel will be built into the front which will result in a shorter door and the cooling unit will be placed on a shelf in the fixed panel.
You can upgrade the racking from Redwood and Aluminum racking to all Redwood racking. Upgrading to Redwood racks will reduce the bottle count capacity by 20%.
Other options are available including replacing 2 rows with 4" or 4-1/2" cubicles and racking configurations of 2 cubicle sizes (e.g., 30% 3-3/4", 70% 3-3/8") or 3 cubicle sizes. Please call (800) 710-9939 for pricing and details about custom racking.
- Cellars are custom built to order, so allow 6-8 weeks for production.
- You cabinet is securely steel strapped to a wood pallet.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that there is enough clearance for proper delivery and installation in the desired location of wine storage unit.
|Net Weight||500 lbs.|
|Total Bottle Count||440|
Vinotemp 700G Wine Cellar - Two Glass Doors - 440 Bottle Count Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $1,843.00
Sale Price: $56.95