Vinotemp 200WC 160 Bottle Wine Cellar
The Vinotemp 200WC is a hand-crafted 160-bottle capacity wine cellar with individual wood racking for standard 750-mL bottles and a state-of-the-art WineMate cooling system. It features a Luan Mahogany exterior with a Dark Cherry six-coat factory finish and 1.75 inch foam insulation. The wine cellar comes complete with a thermometer, brass finish piano hinge and lockset.
- Hand made wine cellar
- Luan Mahogany exterior
- Lock and Keys in Brass Finish
- Brass finish piano hinges
- Poplar and aluminum individual racking
- WineMate 1500-BTU cooling system. If you are placing the cellar in a hot room or garage, you can upgrade the cooling system from 1500 BTU to 2500 BTU. Please call (800) 710-9939 for pricing and details about the upgrade.
- 3 coats Dark Cherry finish with 3 coats gloss
- Comes complete ready to plug in.
- Bottle count is 160 for 750-mL bottles. Bottle capacities are only guidelines and will vary dependent upon the size and style of the bottle stored and variations in design unique to each wine cellar.
- These units vent in the back which requires a at least 3" of space behind the cabinet for proper ventilation.
- Units plug into standard outlet.
- 1-3/4" thick insulation
- Standard Racks are 3-3/4" x 3-3/4" cubicles.
- Other Rack Configurations are available in 3-3/8", 4" or 4-1/2" cubicles for an additional charge.
- Custom Racks are also available. Please call (800) 710-9939 for details and pricing.
- To determine the rack size necessary for your collection, measure the diameter of the widest part of the bottle. (The diameter is the width across the widest part of a circle.)
OPTIONAL UPGRADE FEATURES
You can add a Fluorescent Light. The light includes electrical work, electric box and an additional plug.
This wine cellar comes standard with back venting. You can change the direction of the exhaust to one of the following options:
- Side Venting - You would use a side exhaust system when placing the cellar against the back wall.
- Top Venting - The unit would have to be re-engineered at the factory and would still need some space in the rear for fresh air intake.
- Front Venting - Front exhaust would be necessary if the wine cellar is completely enclosed. A fixed panel will be built into the front which will result in a shorter door and the cooling unit will be placed on a shelf in the fixed panel.
Vinotemp offers the choice of replacing 2 rows with 4" or 4-1/2" cubicles. Custom racking options are also available, including configurations of 2 cubicle sizes (e.g., 30% 3-3/4", 70% 3-3/8") or 3 cubicle sizes. Please call (800) 710-9939 for pricing and details about custom racking.
- Cellars are custom built to order, so allow 6-8 weeks for production.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that there is enough clearance for proper delivery and installation in the desired location of wine storage unit.
|Net Weight||250 lbs.|
|Total Bottle Count||160|
Vinotemp 200WC 160 Bottle Wine Cellar Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $56.95
Sale Price: $1.50
Sale Price: $1.50
Sale Price: $44.95