WineMate manufactures state-of-the-art cooling systems specially designed for wine cellars, cabinets, wine rooms and walk-in vaults using the best quality components and craftmanship. WineMate cooling units ensure that the ideal humidity (50%-70%) and temperature (55°F-58°F) are maintained for the proper preservation and maturation of wines. All WineMate wine cooling units are tested and calibrated to ensure their reliability, longevity and durability. Energy efficient and quick chilling, these units use only environmentally friendly R134a refrigerant.
Split systems offer a solution to unusual site problems and provide the flexibility needed to create an ideal installation. With the WineMate 6500SSD split system, the exhaust (condensor) module can be placed up to 50 feet away from the wine cabinet, while the cooling (evaporator) module feeds cold air into the enclosure through a copper pipe. The 6500SSD is a ceiling-mounted wine cooling system that runs at 6500 BTU and can cool a volume of 1500 cubic feet (6500-bottle capacity).
- Rated Capacity of 6500 BTU/hr
- For Enclosure Up to 1500 Cu. Ft. or Approximately 6500 Bottles
- Ceiling Mounted Design
- Designed and Used to Provide a Stable Temperature Between 55°F~65°F for a Properly Insulated Room at a Normal Environment
- Maintains Humidity of 50~70% RH Even When the Environment Becomes Dry or Humid
- Temperature and Humidity Optimized for Long Term Storage of Wine, Fur and Tobacco
- Condensing Unit Can Be Placed Away From the Wine Room as Far as 50 Feet, Which Will Bring an Extremely Quiet Operation
- Uses Environmentally Friendly R134a Refrigerant
- Copper Tubing Not Included
- ETL and NSF Listed (Fancoil)
- UL Listed (Condenser)
- Warranty: 1-Year Parts and Labor
|Enclosure Volume||1500 cu ft|
|Fancoil (Split Systems)
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60Hz, 1.5A|
|Condenser (Split Systems)
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60Hz, 12A, UL listed|
Split System Wine Cooling Units (1500 Cu.Ft. Capacity) Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.