Featuring the Exclusive BREEZAIRE Sentinel II Microprocessor Control System. WKE Series systems with the SENTINEL II microprocessor-based control system are the most advanced systems available on the market.
SENTINEL II features a separate control panel with an LCD display that can be mounted on the cabinet or in a remote location. The control panel provides a constant readout of the temperature, including a separate alarm indicator light, which allows the user to change all operating parameters at any time. Built-in diagnostic routines display trouble codes on the LCD. Optionally the system can be connected to a home alarm system.
The system also automatically controls fan speed to reduce energy use and noise while providing the optimum cooling under all conditions. WKE Series systems are compact, self-contained units.
Units are shipped from the factory fully charged and ready for use when mounted in a wall and connected to 115 AC volt source.
SENTINEL II Key Features
- LCD display: easily set wine cellar temperature between 45-65 degrees.
- Easy to use controls
- Continuous display of current Wine cellar temperature.
- Seperate control panel with an LCD disply can be mounted in your cellar or in a remote location. (You will need to supply your own telephone extension cord for remote mounting of the display panel).
- Evaporator Fan Operation: You can Choose either "Auto" or "On" mode. The Evaporator fan will turn on and off with "Auto" or remain on all the time in the "on" mode. The "auto" setting should be used for normal operation.
- The system also automatically controls fan speed to reduce energy use and noise while providing the optimum cooling under all conditions.
- Alarm Temperature - Alarm light will indicate if cellar is above "set" temperature.
- Built-in diagnostic routines display trouble codes on the LCD.
- Optionally the system can be connected to a home alarm system.
- Call us at 1-800-710-9939 if you have further questions about the SENTINEL II system.
- HUMIDITY & INSTALLATION: By the nature of their operation, wine cooling units will maintain a stable humidity level, lower than the relative ambient humidity. In situations where the ambient humidity is high, the cooling unit will lower the humidity to desirable storage levels. In situations where the ambient relative humidity is very low, the desired enclosure relative humidity may not be achieved without adding moisture. To add moisture to the enclosure only use slow, natural evaporation from a small porous water container. Do not use a humidifier.
- TEMPERATURE & INSTALLATION: These wine cellar cooling units are designed to cool 25 degrees less than the ambient temperature of the venting side of the unit. In some cases, improper placement or installation may cause the unit's performance to be degraded. The condensing unit must have a constant supply of fresh air, less than 85 degrees F. If the condensing unit is located in a confined area with poor ventilation, the unit will not be able to reject the heat it is removing from the enclosure and a malfunctioning unit will be suspected, even though the unit is mechanically sound. Call us to discuss your installation concerns.
- Adjustable Temperature
The ideal temperature for storing and aging wine is between 50° and 60° Fahrenheit. Each BREEZAIRE system includes an adjustable thermostat that makes it possible for the user to precisely control the conditions in the wine cellar. When initially bringing the temperature down to the desired level and in maintaining the target temperature, the system produces a gentle stream of cool air - never a blast of cold air that could subject the wine to abrupt temperature changes.
- Automatic Humidity Control
Humidity must be present in the wine cellar to prevent cork and label deterioration. The gentle cooling action of the BREEZAIRE system maintains the relative humidity in the 50% to 75% range, eliminating excess moisture but never allowing the air to become dry enough to create an undesirable condition. (Additional moisture may be required in extreme dry climates.)
- Vibration-Free Operation
All BREEZAIRE systems are engineered to be vibration free, hand assembled, and tested to ensure that they meet the most exacting standards. The elimination of vibration levels that may be undetectable to the owner results in wines that have greater clarity and brilliance.
- Ultra Quiet Operation
BREEZAIRE systems perform their task quietly and unobtrusively to preserve the atmosphere of isolation from the outside world that makes a visit to a wine cellar an unique experience.
- Attractive Metal Cabinet
An attractive metal cabinet that blends in with the d1/2©cor of your cellar area and can be flush mounted to any wall.
- Ease of Installation
BREEZAIRE's most popular systems are completely self-contained modules that are simply mounted in a wall and connected to a standard 115V AC source. No plumbing, complicated wiring or special procedures including the on-site installation of refrigerant are required.
- Uncompromising Quality
All BREEZAIRE systems are designed to deliver superior performance. Constructed using only the highest quality components, and hand assembly by skilled craftsmen in BREEZAIRE's U.S. production facilities.
- Comprehensive Warranty Coverage
Owners enjoy the security of warranty coverage that reflects BREEZAIRE's high standards.
- Full Factory Support
Support in the form of expertise in system selection, enclosure design, and problem solving in the highly specialized area of creating and maintaining an ideal environment for delicate products.
|Enclosure Volume||Up to 1500 Cu. Ft.|
|High Temperature Alarm||No|
|Digital Temperature Display||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V/60 Hz - 9.5 A|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Breezaire WKE 6000 Wine Cooler Unit - 1500 Cubic Foot Wine Cellar Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.