The WKL Series1/2is the advanced system of choice for standard applications ranging from under 100 to 2000 cubic feet. WKL Series systems are compact, self-contained units. Their performance speaks for itself. This series is equipped with the BREEZAIRE's affordable Sentry III control system. This system offers more features that others offer in their higher-grade models.
Units are shipped from the factory fully charged and ready for use when mounted in a wall and connected to 115 AC volt source.
Please Note: A bottle probe is needed if the unit is installed in a garage or venting into a warm area. Breezaire units are programmed to turn off based upon the temperature of the intake air. If the intake air is 75°F or warmer, a 45 minute timer is started. If the intake air is not cooler than 75°F after 45 minutes, the unit will then shut down until it is manually restarted. The bottle probe will prevent this.
SENTRY III CONTROL SYSTEM FEATURES
- Large, easy to read, cool green LED display
- Accurate, easy to adjust temperature set points with continuous display of cabinet temperature.
- Power outage protection.
- Blocked airflow protection, which shuts down unit and protects wine in case of high temperatures caused by condenser blockage or fan failure.
- Controls temperature by enclosure (cellar) air sensors or optional bottle probe.
- HUMIDITY & INSTALLATION: By the nature of their operation, wine cooling units will maintain a stable humidity level, lower than the relative ambient humidity. In situations where the ambient humidity is high, the cooling unit will lower the humidity to desirable storage levels. In situations where the ambient relative humidity is very low, the desired enclosure relative humidity may not be achieved without adding moisture. To add moisture to the enclosure only use slow, natural evaporation from a small porous water container. Do not use a humidifier.
- TEMPERATURE & INSTALLATION: These wine cellar cooling units are designed to cool 25 degrees less than the ambient temperature of the venting side of the unit. In some cases, improper placement or installation may cause the unit's performance to be degraded. The condensing unit must have a constant supply of fresh air, less than 85 degrees F. If the condensing unit is located in a confined area with poor ventilation, the unit will not be able to reject the heat it is removing from the enclosure and a malfunctioning unit will be suspected, even though the unit is mechanically sound. Call us to discuss your installation concerns.
- Adjustable Temperature
The ideal temperature for storing and aging wine is between 50° and 60° Fahrenheit. Each BREEZAIRE system includes an adjustable thermostat that makes it possible for the user to precisely control the conditions in the wine cellar. When initially bringing the temperature down to the desired level and in maintaining the target temperature, the system produces a gentle stream of cool air - never a blast of cold air that could subject the wine to abrupt temperature changes.
- Automatic Humidity Control
Humidity must be present in the wine cellar to prevent cork and label deterioration. The gentle cooling action of the BREEZAIRE system maintains the relative humidity in the 50% to 75% range, eliminating excess moisture but never allowing the air to become dry enough to create an undesirable condition. (Additional moisture may be required in extreme dry climates.)
- Vibration-Free Operation
All BREEZAIRE systems are engineered to be vibration free, hand assembled, and tested to ensure that they meet the most exacting standards. The elimination of vibration levels that may be undetectable to the owner results in wines that have greater clarity and brilliance.
- Ultra Quiet Operation
BREEZAIRE systems perform their task quietly and unobtrusively to preserve the atmosphere of isolation from the outside world that makes a visit to a wine cellar an unique experience.
- Attractive Metal Cabinet
An attractive metal cabinet that blends in with the dÃ©cor of your cellar area and can be flush mounted to any wall.
- Ease of Installation
BREEZAIRE's most popular systems are completely self-contained modules that are simply mounted in a wall and connected to a standard 115V AC source. No plumbing, complicated wiring or special procedures including the on-site installation of refrigerant are required.
- Uncompromising Quality
All BREEZAIRE systems are designed to deliver superior performance. Constructed using only the highest quality components, and hand assembly by skilled craftsmen in BREEZAIRE's U.S. production facilities.
- Comprehensive Warranty Coverage
Owners enjoy the security of warranty coverage that reflects BREEZAIRE's high standards.
- Full Factory Support
Support in the form of expertise in system selection, enclosure design, and problem solving in the highly specialized area of creating and maintaining an ideal environment for delicate products.
|Enclosure Volume||Up to 1000 Cu. Ft.|
|Digital Temperature Display||LED Readout|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V, 60 Hz - 7 A|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Breezaire WKL 4000 Wine Cooling Unit - 1000 Cu. Ft. Wine Cellar Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 2 reviews)|| |
|As Close To Worry-Free As Ur Gonna Get |
|Comments:||I've been using Breezaire units, among other brands, since 1987.|
They aren't pretty but they have been the most reliable for me and my customers; the "best bang for the buck".
Over the years they have tweaked and improved their goods for what has to be the scariest aspect of a wine room over the long term.
What's new to me is the great level of service that I have received from the Beverage Factory.
Wow, I hope that it stays like this forever!
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
|get the bottle probe |
san diego, CA
|Comments:||I've had this unit for months now and initially, i kept running into issues with the unit shutting off. Apparently when the air on the exhaust side gets above a certain temperature, the unit shuts off and needs to be reset. If you get the bottle probe, it runs off the liquid temperature inside your bottles and the liquid temperature changes a lot slower than air temperature so it runs more efficiently. It used to try and cycle a lot more and since i put the bottle probe in there, it doesn't cycle as often and the temperature seems to hold a lot better. I've been real happy with the performace of the unit since then. |
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.