CellarMate 200 5500 Cu. Ft. Wine Cooling System
CellarMate 200 Cooling System / For Enclosure Up to 5500 Cu. Ft. / Adjustable Thermostat Controls / Motorized Impeller Plug Fans / Sight Glass to Check Refrigerant Level / Automatic Low Pressure Switch on Discharge / 16-Gauge Aluminum Cabinet
CellarMate is a self contained, easy to install wine cellar climate control system incorporating features typically found in more expensive systems. It is exceptionally reliable and provides levels of security and peace of mind sufficient to satisfy the most ardent wine collector.
Knowledge coupled with the expertise of a well known manufacturer of high-tech cooling systems for computer environments, led to the development of CellarMate - unique in design, unparalleled in its ability to provide trouble free performance, ETL tested to 1995 UL/CSA standards.
The CellarMate 200 offers a maximum cooling capacity of 16,200 BTUs for wine cellars up to 5500 cubic feet in size. It features a room mounted, 12-volt thermostat control for precision temperature adjustment, accurate to +/-2°F.
Both the evaporator and the condensor fans are motorized impeller plug fans with permanently lubricated direct drive motors that require no maintenance. Pre-filters on the inlet prevent dust and dirt from fouling the evaporator and condensor coils. Each unit has at least three discharge outlets on both the evaporator and condenser coils to facilitate custom installations. An external drain removes excess moisture and prevents it from being reintroduced into the cellar or ambient space.
CellarMate wine cellar cooling systems come in corrosion-resistant 16-gauge aluminum housing with a blue powder-coat finish.
Additional specifications are available here.
Please Note: Options are factory-installed and require a 30-day lead time.
- Color: Blue
- Corrosion-Resistant Powder Coat Finish
- 16 Gauge Aluminum Cabinet
- Adjustable Thermostat Controls
- Motorized Impeller Plug Fans for Both Evaporator and Condensor
- Thermal Expansion Valve to Control Flow of Refrigerant into Evaporator Coil
- Filter Dryer to Keep Refrigerant Clean and Free of Contaminants
- Sight Glass to Observe Refrigerant Level
- Automatic Low Pressure Switch Prevents Low Suction Pressure and Frost Formation on Coil
- Manually Reset High-Pressure Switch on Discharge Protects Compressor from High Pressures
- Environment-Friendly Refrigerant (R-134a)
- Rotary, Self-Lubricating, Hermetic Reciprocating-Type Compressor
- Internal Overload Protection and Capacitor Start for Compressor
- Built-in Condensate Drain Trap
- No External Trap Required
- Removable Access Panels Facilitate Maintenance, Duct Connections and Access to Wiring Components
- ETL Conforms to UL/CSA Standards
- 1-Year Parts and Labor
- Optional Extended Warranty: 5 Years Compressor, 1 Year Parts and Labor
|Rated Capacity||16200/17750 BTU/hr @ 70°F Ambient|
|Enclosure Volume||Up to 5500 Cu. Ft.|
|High Temperature Alarm||No|
|Electrical Requirements||230 V/1 P/60 Hz - 16 A|
CellarMate 200 5500 Cu. Ft. Wine Cooling System Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
- CellarMate wine cooling units are special order items. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks to ship.
- Options are factory-installed and require a 30-day lead time.