CellarPro engineered the low profile 2000VSi cooling unit specifically for installations in wine cellars with limited space. At just 14 1/8-inches wide and 13 1/4-inches tall, the cooling unit can be installed in between studs and/or above door frames. This 1/4 Ton Nominal wine cellar refrigeration system is designed for wine cellars up to 400 cubic feet and rated for internal applications. The 2000VSi features dual independent variable-speed fans that offer flexibility to trade-off between super-quiet operation vs maximum performance. The "high" setting provides maximum performance in high-temperature (110°F) environments and the "low" setting ensures super-quiet operation . Additional features include a thermostatic heating element and 1/2" I.D. drain line, electronic temperature and adjustable humidity control.
- Variable-speed fan inside the cellar:
- Low fan speed: 1713 BTUH
- High fan speed: 1886 BTUH
- Variable-speed fan outside the cellar:
- Low fan speed: 55.5 dBA / 100°F maximum intake temperature
- High fan speed: 61.5 dBA / 110°F maximum intake temperature
OPTIONS AND MODIFICATIONS
CellarPro's 2000VSi should be used for interior through-the-wall or ducted wine cellar installations. The cooling unit is designed to operate in environments ranging from 40 to 110 degrees. For installations in environments down to 20°F, we recommend adding our compressor heater modification to the cooling unit. Below 20°F, the cooling unit's performance will begin to degrade.
The cooling unit can be located remotely and ducted with our front duct kit, rear duct kit, bottle probe and remote control accessories. With our duct kits, the supply and return airflows can be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per duct) without an inline fan, or 200 equivalent feet (100 feet per duct) with an inline fan.
- Up to 400 Cu. Ft. Capacity (1/4 Ton Nominal)
- Product Dimensions: 14.13"W x 22.25"D x 13.25"H
- Designed to operate in extreme temperature conditions (40 to 110°F)
- High-Performance Compressor
- Oversized Coated Evaporator Coils
- Dual High-Output Centrifugal Fans
- Adjustable Humidity Control via Electronic Display
- Thermostat-Modulated Condensate Evaporator with "On/Off" Control
- 1/2" ID Condensate Fitting and Drain Line
- Variable Speed Fans for Super-Quiet Operation or Maximum Performance
- Can be partially or completely ducted
- Advanced Electronic Thermostat
- Digital LED Display
- Energy-Saver Mode
- Quick-Chill Mode
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- Min/Max Temperature
- Maintenance-Needed Indicator
- Power On/Off Switch
- Auto-Defrost Cycle
- Stainless Steel Drain Pan
- Removable Steel Case
- Replaceable Condenser Air Filter
- Rechargeable Refrigerant Schraeder Valve
- Adjustable Mounting Brackets
- Vibration-free Operation
- Dual Power Source - Front or Rear
- Compatible with a Dedicated 15-Amp Circuit
- Optional Bottle Probe
- ETL Tested and Certified (UL Standards)
Please note:For installations in environments down to 20°F, we recommend adding our compressor heater modification to the cooling unit. Below 20°F, the cooling unit's performance will begin to degrade.
For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers the internal compressor if it proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In addition, for two years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Click here for information about our extended warranty.
|Rated Capacity||400 Cu. Ft.|
|Parts||2 Year / 5 Year Compressor|
|High Temperature Alarm||Yes|
|Digital Temperature Display||LED Display|
|Defrost System||Auto-Defrost Cycle|
|Certification||ETL (UL Standards)|
|Electrical Requirements||115V AC / 60 Hz|
Wine Cooling Unit (400 Cu.Ft. Capacity) Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.