CellarPro engineered the low profile 2000VSi cooling unit specifically for installations in wine cellars with limited space. Just 14 1/8-inches wide and 13 1/4-inches tall, the 2000VSi cooling unit will fit in between studs and/or above door frames. Dual independent variable-speed fans offer flexibility to trade-off between super-quiet operation vs maximum performance. All air-cooled refrigeration equipment requires fresh air intake to dissipate the heat generated by the cooling unit. The fresh air intake CANNOT come from the wine cellar space - it must come from space outside the cellar.
- Variable-speed fan inside the cellar:
- 1886 BTUH on high fan speed
- 1713 BTUH on low fan speed
- Variable-speed fan outside the cellar:
- 110F maximum intake temperature / 61.5 dBA on the high fan speed
- 100F maximum intake temperature / 55.5 dBA on the low fan speed
OPTIONS AND MODIFICATIONS
CellarPro's 2000VSi should be used for interior through-the-wall or ducted wine cellar installations. The cooling unit is designed to operate in environments ranging from 40 to 110 degrees. For installations in environments down to 20°F, we recommend adding our compressor heater modification to the cooling unit. Below 20°F, the cooling unit's performance will begin to degrade.
The cooling unit can be located remotely and ducted with our front duct kit, rear duct kit, bottle probe and remote control accessories. With our duct kits, the supply and return airflows can be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per duct) without an inline fan, or 200 equivalent feet (100 feet per duct) with an inline fan.
- Intuitive LED display panel mounted on the evaporator with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator and condenser coils from leaks and corrosion
- Low profile for maximum flexibility
- Shallow height fits above doors: 13 1/4" H
- Shallow width fits in between studs: 14 1/8" W
- Condensate management system
- Oversized stainless-steel drain pan
- 1/2" ID drain line for excess condensate
- Optional 100W heating element
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar
- With dual power sources and a 10-foot power cord, the unit can be plugged into a receptacle from either the front or the rear of the cooling unit, providing flexibility for most installations
- Common dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the unit
- Easy-access air filter protects the condenser coils and increases the expected useful life of the cooling unit
- Adjustable mounting brackets, included as standard equipment, ensure easy installation
- Removable steel case and refrigerant access valve provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair
- CellarPro's 5-Year Standard Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety (PENDING)
Please note:For installations in environments down to 20°F, we recommend adding our compressor heater modification to the cooling unit. Below 20°F, the cooling unit's performance will begin to degrade.
For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers the internal compressor if it proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In addition, for two years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Click here for information about our extended warranty.
|Rated Capacity||400 Cu. Ft.|
|Parts||2 Year / 5 Year Compressor|
|High Temperature Alarm||Yes|
|Digital Temperature Display||LED Display|
|Defrost System||Auto-Defrost Cycle|
|Certification||ETL (UL Standards)|
|Electrical Requirements||115V AC / 60 Hz|
Wine Cooling Unit (400 Cu.Ft. Capacity) Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.