The CellarPro Mini-Split 3000S Wine Cellar Refrigeration System by CellarPro is designed for Wine Cellars up to 600 Cu. Ft. The CellarPro Mini-Split is rated for both internal and external applications. This 1/4 Ton Nominal Refrigeration System allows for quieter operation by separating the Evaporator Unit from the Condensing Unit. In addition this 1/4 Ton Nominal Refrigeration System eliminates the need for large holes in your cellar wall.
The Evaporator Unit is designed to mount on the wall near the top of the Wine Cellar. Outside of the Wine Cellar, the Condensing Unit is attached to the Evaporator Unit by a Line-Set that can run up to 100 equivalent feet. The Line-Set is sold separately. The Evaporator Unit uses a variable-Speed Centrifugal Fan with three different settings including: (1) "High" - setting for maximum performance, and (2) "low" - for super-quiet operation.
The Condensing Unit is designed to handle environments ranging from 0°F to 110°F. The Condensing Unit requires 12 inches of unobsturcted space in front of the coils, and requires 600-700 CFM of ventilation when installed in a confined space.
This CellarPro Split Wine Cellar Refrigeration System offers a choice of wiring. The Condensing Unit can be either electronically controlled and wired to the Evaporator (single power source on the Evaporator Side), or it can be controlled by a Solenoid Valve (dual power source, one each to the Evaporator and Condensing Unit). Please Note: the former choice (Electronic Wiring) will allow the Condensing Unit to be used in temperatures down to -20°F.
- For External Installations an Outdoor Hood is required.
- For exposure to environments below 40°F, a Compressor Heater Modicifaction is required.
- Access to the left and right side of the Evaporator Unit is required for installation.
- All Split-Systems must be installed and charged on site by a Qualified HVAC Professional.
- Line-Set equivalent feet must be calculated in accordance with ASHRAE Guidelines
- To activate your warranty, you must complete and return an Installation Checklist.
Scroll down for details.
- Up to 600 Cu. Ft. Capacity (1/4 Ton Nominal)
- Product Dimensions: 16.6W x 12.6D x 22.1"H
- Engineered to operate in interior and external environments (0°F to 110°F)
- For temperatures below 40°F a Compressor Heater modification is required
- Schraeder Valve for Refrigerant Charge (R134A) and Superheat Adjustment
- Multiple Knock-Outs and Access Points
- Expansion Valve and Liquid Line Solenoid Valve (optional) come Factory Installed
- Choice of Single or Dual Power Supplies for Evaporator and Condenser Units
- Choice of Electronic or Valve Control for Condensing Unit
- Evaporator and Condensing Unit are Factory Pressurized and Shipped with Dry Nitrogen
- High-Performance Condensing Unit
- Variable Speed Evaporator Fan for Super-Quiet Operation or Max Performance
- Oversized Coated Evaporator Coils
- Adjustable Humidity Control via Digital Display
- 1/2" ID Drain Line
- 53 Decibels at Low Fan Speed (Evaporator)
- Electronic Thermostat, Digital LED Display and Audible/Visual Alarms
- Auto-Defrost Cycle
- Sight Glass and Liquid Line Filter/Drier
- Oversized Receiver for Long Line Sets
- Line-sets can run up to 100 equivalent feet (and up to 30 vertical feet)
- Adjustable Low Ambient Fan Cycling Control
- Auto Reset High Pressure Switch
- Compatible with a Dedicated 15-Amp Circuit
- Optional Bottle Probe
- Optional Outdoor Cover
- ETL Tested and Certified (UL Standards) (PENDING)
|Rated Capacity||Up to 600 Cu. Ft.|
|High Temperature Alarm||Yes|
|Digital Temperature Display||Yes|
|Defrost System||Auto-Defrost Cycle|
|Condenser (Split Systems)
|Electrical Requirements||115V AC / 60Hz|
Mini-Split Wine Cellar Refrigeration System (600 Cu.Ft. Capacity) Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|| |
|Pretty Good! |
|by:||Geary R. (05-28-2016)|
|Comments:||This is the 4th Cellar Pro system I have installed. They work great for BreezAire replacements because of the solenoid valve option. The hood cost is expensive, but other than that, a good value and a good look! |
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.