Designed for wine cellars from 500 to 1500 cubic feet and rated for external applications, the 4200VSx features variable-speed fans with a "high" setting for maximum performance in high-temperature environments and a "low" setting for super-quiet operation. Additional features include an exterior hood, coated condenser coils, double-powdercoated case and exterior-grade power cord, as well as a thermostatic heating element and 1/2" I.D. drain line, electronic temperature and adjustable humidity control.
CellarPro's 4200VSx 1/3 Ton Nominal wine cellar refrigeration system combines outstanding performance, adjustable humidity control and variable-speed fans for super-quiet operation.
CellarPro's 4200VSx is designed to be installed through-the-wall and can be exposed to exterior environments. The cooling unit is designed to handle extreme conditions, and can operate in temperature conditions ranging from 40 to 115 degrees. For installations in environments down to 20°F, we recommend adding our compressor heater modification to the cooling unit. Below 20°F, the cooling unit's performance will begin to degrade.
The cooling unit can be located remotely and ducted with our front duct kit, and remote control accessories. With our duct kit, the supply and return airflows can be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per duct) without an inline fan, or 200 equivalent feet (100 feet per duct) with an inline fan.
- 1500 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Designed to operate in extreme temperature conditions (+115°F)
- High-Performance Compressor
- Oversized Coated Evaporator Coils
- Dual High-Output Centrifugal Fans
- Adjustable Humidity Control via Electronic Display
- Thermostat-Modulated Condensate Evaporator with "On/Off" Control
- 1/2" ID Condensate Fitting and Drain Line
- Variable Speed Settings for Super-Quiet Operation or Maximum Performance
- 53.7 Decibels at Low Fan Speed
- Ductable Condenser Intake and Exhaust- 100 Equivalent Feet (50 per vent)
- Advanced Electronic Thermostat
- Digital LED Display
- Energy-Saver Mode
- Quick-Chill Mode
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- Min/Max Temperature
- Maintenance-Needed Indicator
- Power On/Off Switch
- Auto-Defrost Cycle
- Stainless Steel Drain Pan
- Removable Steel Case
- Replaceable Condenser Air Filter
- Rechargeable Refrigerant Schraeder Valve
- Adjustable Mounting Brackets
- Vibration-free Operation
- Dual Power Source - Front or Rear
- Compatible with a Dedicated 15-Amp Circuit
- Optional Bottle Probe
- ETL Tested and Certified (UL Standards)
Please Note:For installations in environments down to 20°F, we recommend adding our compressor heater modification to the cooling unit. Below 20°F, the cooling unit's performance will begin to degrade.
|Rated Capacity||4200 BTU|
|Enclosure Volume||1500 Cu. Ft.|
|High Temperature Alarm||Yes|
|Digital Temperature Display||3-Digit LED Display|
|Defrost System||Auto-Defrost Cycle|
|Certification||ETL (UL Standards)|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V AC|
Wine Cellar Cooling Unit - Exterior (1500 Cu.Ft. Capacity) Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.