Koolspace introduces their koolR series of wine cellar cooling units, a quieter, smaller, smarter way to protect your wine. Each unit is equipped with a convenient lit display that lets you monitor the temperature from outside your wine cellar. State-of-the-art digital temperature sensors monitor conditions in your wine room and adjust the power levels automatically, so there's no need to fiddle with the fan and power settings. Acoustic and thermal insulation makes the koolR both super quiet and energy efficient.
The koolR 1200 consists of two koolR Magnum cooling units. Using two units cuts down on noise, provides emergency backup and distributes air more efficiently throughout your wine cellar. Each unit features a hi-temp alarm, excess humidity warning and a multi-level vibration suppression system to ensure that optimal storage conditions are maintained in your cellar. The koolR 1200 offers a total cooling capacity of 6000 BTU/hr. and is designed for an enclosure up to 1800 cubic feet. It is not designed for wine cabinets as they are designed to mount through a wall with the temperature display on the outside of the cellar.
Consists of 2 koolR Units
SPECIAL REBATE OFFER!*
Send in digital photos of your 2 unit installation (in a single room) with proof of purchase to redeem your $200 manufacturer's rebate offer. Click here to enter your submission.
*This offer is limited to the terms and conditions of offer and can not be used or combined with any additional offers.
- Color: Black Body with Silver Louver
- Pop-in quick installation "clamps to wall", no fasteners into studs, simply cut a hole and slide in
- Microprocessor Control
- Electronic Controls with Advanced EMI/RFI Filtering
- Hermetically Sealed, Fully Potted Controller with Advanced Auto Voltage Stabilization
- State-of-the-Art Digital Temperature Sensing
- High-Temperature Alarm alerts with optical and audible signals
- Super Bright Display Lets You Monitor the Temperature From Outside Your Wine Cellar
- Dual display: F ° or C °
- Computerized Airflow adjusts power levels to match room conditions
- Acoustic and Thermal Insulation
- Multi-Point Interior and Exterior Vibration Supression System
- Super quiet "blower wheels", no noisy computer style fans
- Epoxy Coated Evaporator Coil for Corrosion Protection
- Superior Heavy-Duty Copper Tubing 20% thicker than industry standards
- Corrosion-Resistant Thermoplastic Liner
- CSA, UL C and CE International Overall Certification
- 1 Year Parts and Labor on the Entire System
- Manufacturer does not provide warranty outside of continental United States and Canada. Alaska and Hawaii are not covered.
|Height||9 1/8" (One Unit)|
|Width||15 1/2" (One Unit)|
|Depth||15" (One Unit)|
|Outside Louver||10 1/2" x 18 1/2" (One Unit)|
|Rated Capacity||6000 BTU/hr (3000 BTU/hr per Unit)|
|Enclosure Volume||Up to 1800 Cu. Ft.|
|High Temperature Alarm||Yes|
|Digital Temperature Display||Yes|
|Certification||CSA and CE International|
|Wall Cutout||15 5/8" x 9 3/8" (One Unit)|
|Max. Wall Thickness||7"|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
koolR 1200 Wine Cellar (Two) Cooling Units - 1800 Cu. Ft. Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.