Koolspace chillR 300 Wine Storage Cooling Unit
The chillR series has established a new standard of quiet for wine cooling systems. Innovative acoustic engineering from top to bottom creates a unit unlike any you've ever heard before. The chillr series features high quality components like German compressors, hi-flow axial fans and stainless steel. This model is engineered for quiet, with the exclusive Acoustic Isolation Chamber, which produces far less noise, with much greater airflow than others.
The electronic controls maximize efficiency as well as guarantee longer life and our controls are the world’s smallest and most advanced. With automatic smart-sensing and self-adjusting for optimum power and efficiency. Digital, right down to the sensor, analog controls cannot match our precision. As well our digital controls with LED are standard. The chillr series also features multi-point isolation, eliminates vibration of all major components and the cabinet exterior.
The coils of a properly designed system will never go below 35” and will not require de-icing. Undersized coils will freeze up, and will strip out your valuable humidity! Chillr series uses the condensate to cool the system and increase efficiency. That saves energy and maintains higher humidity. The coil is designed with corrosion-resistance with a hermetically-sealed controller, E-coated coils and cabinet give corrosion protection like no other.
This wine cooling unit is both quiet and smart. Its smart controls sense conditions in your wine cellar and adjust the power levels automatically. The slim design also allows for the unit to be mounted on the wall above doorways.
Please Note: Unit comes with a Black body and Grey grill.
|Dimensions & Specifications|
- Color: Black Body with Grey Grill
- The chillR should ideally be installed above a door as it does need air circulation around and below the unit.
- The new chillR™ cooling units monitor temperatures outside your wine cellar with it's lighted display.
- Maximum Wall Thickness unit can be placed: 7"
- Microprocessor Control
- All Digital Sensing
- Super Bright Display
- Computerized Airflow
- Acoustic Insulation
- Vibration Isolation
- Plastic Coated Coil
- High Temperature Alarm
- Electronic Controls: with advanced EMI/RFI filtering
- Digital Time Sensing: state of the art digital temperature setting.
- Dual Insulation: acoustic & thermal insulation
- Coated Coil: Epoxy coated evaporator coil for corrosion protection.
- Noise Control: acoustic insulation and baffling.
- Vibration Damping: multi-point interior and exterior vibration control
- Condensate Removal: automatic heat exchanger
- Multi Mode Operation: switchable quiet & efficient operation, settings retained in memory after power outage
- Controller Protection: hermetically sealed, fully potted, with advanced auto voltage stabilization
- Electronic Components: state of the art surface-mount technology
- Superior Copper Tubing: super heavy duty
- Corrosion Protection: Thermoplastic liner & epoxy coated cells
- Max Cu. Ft. specs are based on R20 insulation on all walls, floor and ceiling with a insulated air sealed door and an air-conditioned environment.
- Using 2 units cuts down on noise, provides emergency backup and distributes air more efficiently to all corners of your cellar.
- You can simply install this unit in the space over any door and also can be mounted on the wall.
- chillR™ is engineered for quiet, with an exclusive Acoustic Isolation Chamber, chillR™ produces far less noise, with much greater airflow than others.
- Every chillR™ is CSA and CE-Certified to the most rigorous international standards.
- The coils of a properly designed system will never go below 35 degrees and will not require de-icing. Undersized coils will freeze up, and will strip out your valuable humidity.
LOCATING YOUR WINE CELLAR
- Provide 4" minimum clearance for both sides and back, keeping the top completely clear. Under no circumstances should the unit be “built-in” in any way.
- Never locate your wine cellar outdoors or in an area with extremes of temperature and humidity, i.e. garages, attics, unfinished basements, laundry rooms, breezeways, closets or any unventilated room. In other words, these units must be installed in air-conditioned environments which do not “trap” the warm air being exhausted.
- Temperatures in surrounding area must not exceed 80°F (25°C) with humidity levels not to exceed 70% R.H. (Relative Humidity). Never set your temperatures below default (57ºF) whenever ambient conditions are warm (above 75ºF) or humid (above 50%R.H.).
- Outlet power must be a DEDICATED separately fused, grounded, 15 Amp 110 - 120 V line.
- Three year warranty on sealed system (compressor, coils, tubing)
- One year parts & labor on the entire system
- Manufacturer does not provide warranty outside of continental United States and Canada. Alaska and Hawaii are not covered
We're sorry, this product has been discontinued.
Koolspace chillR 300 Wine Storage Cooling Unit Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|
|simple to install. quite 12 y + life|
|by:||don't think twice ,don't drink and drive (08-23-2008)|
|Comments:||my last unit lasted over 12 years. I just bought |
another. simple install.
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
Sale Price: $44.95
Sale Price: $56.95