The Wine-Mate 1500SSW cooling unit is a split system design with a capacity of 150 cubic feet or approximately 800 bottles. With this split system, the condensing unit can be placed up to 50 feet away from the fan coil, and the cold air is fed into the cabinet or room (via the evaporator) through a copper pipe. The SSW series was designed to be wall-mounted and can be installed between two wall studs, making them an ideal choice for small and medium wine rooms.
- Split System Wine Cooling Unit - wall mounted design
- Outdoor enclosure is included with condensing unit
- Fan Coil Specs: 115V / 60Hz, 0.35A, 26 lbs.
- Fan Coil Dimensions: 16" W x 5.5" D x 36" H
- Condensing Unit Specs: 115V / 60Hz, 3.1A, 30 lbs.
- Condensing Unit Dimensions: 18" W x 12" D x 14" H
- Coverage size: 150 cubic feet or approximately 800 bottles
- Rated Capacity of 1900 BTU/hr
- For Enclosure Up to 240 Cu. Ft. or Approximately 800 Bottles
- Wall Mounted Design
- Designed and Used to Provide a Stable Temperature Between 55°F~65°F for a Properly Insulated Room at a Normal Environment
- Maintains Humidity of 50~70% RH Even When the Environment Becomes Dry or Humid
- Temperature and Humidity Optimized for Long Term Storage of Wine, Fur and Tobacco
- Condensing Unit Can Be Placed Away From the Wine Room as Far as 50 Feet, Which Will Bring an Extremely Quiet Operation
- Uses Environmentally Friendly R134a Refrigerant
- Copper Tubing Not Included
- ETL and NSF Listed (Fancoil)
- UL Listed (Condenser)
- Warranty: 1-Year Parts and Labor
Wine-Mate 1500SSW - Wine Cellar Cooling Unit System Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.