WineMate 4500HZD Wine Cooling Unit - 1000 Cu. Ft. Wine Cellar
WineMate manufactures state-of-the-art cooling systems specially designed for wine cellars, cabinets, wine rooms and walk-in vaults using the best quality components and craftmanship. WineMate cooling units ensure that the ideal humidity (50%-70%) and temperature (55°F-58°F) are maintained for the proper preservation and maturation of wines. All WineMate wine cooling units are tested and calibrated to ensure their reliability, longevity and durability. Energy efficient and quick chilling, these units use only environmentally friendly R134a refrigerant.
The WineMate 4500HZD is a heavy duty cooling system designed for small, medium and large wine rooms. It features four high-speed fans and is capable of cooling a volume of 1000 cubic feet or 4500 bottles. This wine cooling unit comes with an adjustable temperature control with a range of 50°F to 65°F and a digital read-out display.
- Color: Brown
- Rated Capacity of 4500 BTU/hr
- For Enclosure Up to 1000 Cu. Ft. or Approximately 4500 Bottles
- Digital Temperature Control to Provide Subtle Cooling at 50°F~65°F
- LED Digital Temperature Display
- Oversized and Bottom Feeding Evaporator for Humidity Maintenance
- Horizontal Cold Air Discharge for Best Cooling in Wider Wine Cabinets or Rooms
- Rear Hot Air Exhaust - Top Exhaust Available
- High Efficiency Ball-Bearing Fans for Both Condenser and Evaporator
- Extra Insulation for Both Thermal and Noise Isolation
- Removable Grill for Easy Cleaning
- Self-Contained, Ready for Use and Easy to Install
- Uses Environmentally Friendly R134a Refrigerant
- Product Dimensions: 21.25"H x 14.25"W x 19.75"D
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- 5-Year Warranty on Parts
|Rated Capacity||Up to 1000 Cu. ft.|
|Electrical Requirements||115V AC / 60 Hz|
|Digital Control Manual|
WineMate 4500HZD Wine Cooling Unit - 1000 Cu. Ft. Wine Cellar Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
HUMIDITY & INSTALLATION: By the nature of their operation, wine cooling units will maintain a stable humidity level, lower than the relative ambient humidity. In situations where the ambient humidity is high, the cooling unit will lower the humidity to desirable storage levels. In situations where the ambient relative humidity is very low, the desired enclosure relative humidity may not be achieved without adding moisture. To add moisture to the enclosure only use slow, natural evaporation from a small porous water container. Do not use a humidifier.
TEMPERATURE & INSTALLATION: These wine cellar cooling units are designed to cool 25 degrees less than the ambient temperature of the venting side of the unit. In some cases, improper placement or installation may cause the unit's performance to be degraded. The condensing unit must have a constant supply of fresh air, less than 85 degrees F. If the condensing unit is located in a confined area with poor ventilation, the unit will not be able to reject the heat it is removing from the enclosure and a malfunctioning unit will be suspected, even though the unit is mechanically sound. Call us to discuss your installation concerns.
Sale Price: $1,049.00
Sale Price: $2,199.00