The WineMate 4500DS Ducted Cooling System is designed to provide a stable temperature between 50°F and 65°F for a properly insulated room in a normal environment. With the Ducted Cooling System, a wine room space will maintain a humidity of 50%-70% RH even when the environment becomes dry or humid, making it ideal for the long-term storage of wine, fur, or tobacco. The 4500DS generates 4500 BTU per hour for an enclosure up to 1000 cubic feet or 4500 wine bottles. An Adjustable Digital Thermostat with an Automatic Defrost Cycle provides precision temperature control.
With the Back-Curved Impeller Fans, the Exhaust Duct can be up to 50 feet long. The Ducted Design allows for indoor or outdoor installation to minimize noise levels. This unit is self-contained, ready for use with no extra tubing in field.
Click here to view installation options for WineMate ducted cooling units.
- Ducted Design for Outdoor or Indoor Installation to Cut Down Noise
- Product Dimensions: 34"W x 45"D x 23"H
- Provides 4500 BTU per hour at 55°F of Wine Cellar Temperature
- Designed to Provide a Stable Temperature Between 50°F~65°F for a Properly Insulated Room in a Normal Environment
- Good for 1000 Cu. Ft. or 4500 Bottles
- Back-Curved Impeller Fans for 50 ft. Long Duct Use
- Self-Contained and Ready for Use with No Extra Tubing in Field
- Adjustable Digital Temperature Controller with Automatic Defrost Cycle
- Temperature and Humidity Optimized for Long-Term Storage of Wine, Fur and Tobacco
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor
|Digital Temperature Display||Yes|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Ducted Wine Cooling System (1000 Cu.Ft. Capacity) Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.