WineMate 6500HZD-DE Ducted Wine Cellar Cooling System - 1500 Cu. Ft.
WineMate manufactures state-of-the-art cooling systems specially designed for wine cellars, cabinets, wine rooms and walk-in vaults using the best quality components and craftmanship. WineMate cooling units ensure that the ideal humidity (50%-70%) and temperature (55°F-58°F) are maintained for the proper preservation and maturation of wines. All WineMate wine cooling units are tested and calibrated to ensure their reliability, longevity and durability. Energy efficient and quick chilling, these units use only environmentally friendly R134a refrigerant.
The WineMate 6500HZD-DE is a heavy duty cooling system designed for small, medium and large wine rooms. It features four high-speed fans and is capable of cooling a volume of 1500 cubic feet or 6500 bottles. This wine cooling unit comes with an adjustable temperature control with a range of 50°F to 65°F and a digital read-out display.
The WineMate 6500HZD-DE is a partially ductable version of the popular 6500HZD stand alone cooling system. By upgrading the fan and ducting this unit (duct kit not included), the main cooling system and control panel remain in your wine room, but your hot condenser exhaust air can be exhausted up to 25' feet away to another room or to the outside.
- Long-lasting, reliable, and manufactured to the highest quality standards
- Upgraded fan system for ducted air dispersal
- Four high speed fans for air efficiency
- Oversized and bottom feeding evaporator for humidity maintenance
- Adjustable temperature control between 50-65 degrees Fahrenheit
- Digital control display
- Uses environmentally friendly R134a refrigerant
- Ductable cooling unit (duct kit not included
- Removable grill for easy cleaning
- This unit can vent outdoors
- Dimensions: 19" W x 33" D x 22" H
- Coverage size: 1500 cu. ft.
|Digital Temperature Display||Yes|
WineMate 6500HZD-DE Ducted Wine Cellar Cooling System - 1500 Cu. Ft. Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $1,499.00
Sale Price: $1.50
Sale Price: $1.50