WineMate manufactures state-of-the-art cooling systems specially designed for wine cellars, cabinets, wine rooms and walk-in vaults using the best quality components and craftmanship. WineMate wine cooling units ensure that the ideal humidity (50%-70%) and temperature (55°F-58°F) are maintained for the proper preservation and maturation of wines. All WineMate cooling units are tested and calibrated to ensure their reliability, longevity and durability. Energy efficient and quick chilling, these units use only environmentally friendly R134a refrigerant.
The WineMate 2500HZD features four high-speed fans and is capable of cooling a volume of 250 cubic feet. This wine cooling unit comes with an adjustable temperature control with a range of 50°F to 65°F and a digital read-out display. It is designed for use in wine cabinets with 1200-bottle capacities or medium closet conversions into wine rooms.
- Color: Tan
- Rated Capacity of 2500 BTU/hr
- For Enclosure Up to 250 Cu. Ft. or Approximately 1200 Bottles
- Digital Temperature Control to Provide Subtle Cooling at 50°F~65°F
- LED Digital Temperature Display
- Oversized and Bottom Feeding Evaporator for Humidity Maintenance
- Horizontal Cold Air Discharge for Best Cooling in Wider Wine Cabinets or Rooms
- Rear Hot Air Exhaust - Top Exhaust Available
- High Efficiency Ball-Bearing Fans for Both Condenser and Evaporator
- Extra Insulation for Both Thermal and Noise Isolation
- Removable Grill for Easy Cleaning
- Self-Contained, Ready for Use and Easy to Install
- Uses Environmentally Friendly R134a Refrigerant
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- 5-Year Warranty on Parts
|Enclosure Volume||250 Cu Ft|
|Digital Temperature Display||Yes|
Wine Cooling Unit (250 Cu.Ft. Capacity) Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.