The WineMate 1500HTD Wine Cooling Unit offers the latest innovations in climate control for wine cabinets and cellars. A digital controller with a blue LED display lets you easily adjust and monitor the temperature as well as regulate the humidity. It also features off cycle defrost and evaporator fan control. Connected to a Modbus RTU compatible monitoring unit, the digital controller can be managed from a computer or remote device over an intranet/internet connection.
The cooling unit is optimized for better distribution of cold air and features an exchangeable discharge grille that allows for front, back and down cold air flow. An oversized evaporator provides subtle cooling from 50°F to 65°F, while an unique condensate drain tray provides humidity control. Extra insulation provides both thermal and noise isolation. The standard rear hot air exhaust can be upgraded to a top venting exhaust. Self-contained and ready for use, the cooling unit is easy to install and maintain.
- Color: Black
- Rated Capacity of 1500 BTU/hr
- For Enclosure Up to 90 Cu. Ft. or Approximately 800 Bottles
- Digital Control of Humidity and Temperature Using Patent Pending Technology
- Ready for Home Automation Integration (Internet Ready)
- Oversized Evaporator Providing Subtle Cooling of 50°F~65°F
- Optimized Air Flow for Most Even Temperatures in Wine Cabinets
- Exchangeable Discharge Grille for Front, Back and Down Cold Air Distribution
- Multiple Exhaust Options for Top or Rear Hot Air Exhaust
- Highly Efficient Tube-Axial Fans for Both Condenser and Evaporator
- Extra Insulation for Both Thermal and Noise Isolation
- Ultra-Quiet Operation (Approx. 50 dB)
- Unique Condensate Drain Tray for Humidity Control
- Grill Size Optimized for Easy Cleaning and Safety
- Stamping Housing for Robust Structure
- Self-Contained, Ready for Use and Easy to Install
Wine Cooling Unit - Top Exhaust (90 Cu.Ft. Capacity) Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.