Riedel 1977/26 Cornetto Wine Decanter - Magnum
A delightfully delicate and graceful decanter made for two bottles of wine. The working capacity of 1500 ccm is equivalent to 52-7/8 oz. Standing just under 18" in height, the Cornetto Magnum Decanter curves slightly and somewhat demurely. Hand-made and mouth blown, this piece is made of 24% lead crystal, giving it a clear and unblemished quality, perfect for fine wines. Its neck is smooth and perfectly balanced in your hand, ensuring confidence and drama when pouring wine for your guests.
- Gorgeous, elongated decanter; 17-3/4 inches high, 52-7/8 ounces
- Crafted from full-lead crystal for clarity and brilliance
- Mouth-blown in Austria by world-renowned glassmakers
- Exposes wine to oxygen for more developed bouquet and fuller flavors
- Washing by hand recommended
Riedel 1977/26 Cornetto Wine Decanter - Magnum Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $49.95
Sale Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $53.95
Sale Price: $11.50