Riedel 4400/08 Sommeliers Champagne Flute
This classically shaped Riedel Sommeliers Champagne glass was developed for light, fresh, dry champagnes. It is designed so thay the wonderful tingle of delicate bubbles for which champagne is famous, is experienced on the tip of the tongue.
This classically shaped glass was developed for light, fresh, dry champagnes.
It is designed so that the wonderful tingle of delicate bubbles for which champagne is famous is experienced on the tip of the tongue.
Recommended for: Cava, Champagne, Prosecco.
Attention California residents. Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products will expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Handmade and Mouth-Blown From 24% Lead Crystal
- Classically Shaped Glass Developed for Light, Fresh, Dry Champagnes
- Designed so that the Wonderful Tingle of Delicate Bubbles is Experienced on the Tip of the Tongue
- Recommended for Cava, Champagne, Prosecco
- Flute design enhances taste of Champagne, Cava, Prosecco
- Shape intensifies aroma, encourages tingling bubbles on tongue
- 6-ounce capacity
- 9-5/8 inches tall; 1-3/4 inches wide
Riedel 4400/08 Sommeliers Champagne Flute Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $67.99
Sale Price: $67.45
Sale Price: $74.99
Sale Price: $49.95