Howard Miller 695-082 Cornerstone Estates Wine & Spirits Cabinet
Space-saving corner design / Seeded glass panes / Drop-down prep shelf / Revolving door / 10-bottle capacity below / Hanging stemware rack / Adjustable four-level light
Adjustable lighting and heavily seeded glass pane doors create an elegant display for keepsakes in the upper compartment. The middle compartment provides storage and features a drop-down shelf for mixing and serving drinks. A fixed shelf with a glass insert allows light to travel into the middle compartment.
A revolving door opens to reveal two fixed shelves for glasses and bottles, while the bottom drawer offers two-tiered nested bottle storage for up to 10 wine bottles.
Additional features include a hanging stemware rack, cushioned metal shelf clips, a door lock for added security and adjustable feet to level the cabinet. Crafted from select hardwoods and veneers, the Cornerstone Estates comes in a worn black finish with brown undertones.
- Worn Black Finish with Brown Undertones on Select Hardwoods and Veneers
- Large Cabinet Provides Ample Storage for Wine and Spirits
- Space-Saving Corner Design
- Upper Front Doors with Heavily Seeded Glass Panes
- Adjustable Glass Shelf in Upper Compartment
- Drop-Down Prep Shelf in Middle Compartment for Mixing and Serving
- Fixed Shelf with Glass Insert Allows Light to Travel into the Middle Compartment
- Middle Compartment Provides Additional Storage
- Revolving Door with Two Fixed Shelves for Bottles and Glasses
- Lower Drawer with Two-Tiered Nested Bottle Storage Holds Up to 10 Wine Bottles
- Hanging Stemware Rack Keeps Wine Glasses in Easy Reach
- Pad-Lock Cushioned Metal Shelf Clips Increase Stability and Safety
- Locking Door for Added Security
- Touch-Lite Adjustable Light Switch Offers Four Levels of Lighting: Low, Medium, High and Off
- Glass Mirrored Back Beautifully Showcases Your Collectibles
- Adjustable Levelers Under Each Corner Provide Stability on Uneven and Carpeted Floors
|Height||83-3/4" (213 cm)|
|Width||43" (114 cm)|
|Depth||25-1/4" (64 cm)|
Howard Miller 695-082 Cornerstone Estates Wine & Spirits Cabinet Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 2 reviews)|
|by:||Mary Ann (04-04-2014)|
Staten Island, NY
|Comments:||I was expecting something that was more stable. Wood is flimsy and easily scratched. The Beverage Factory promised me White Glove delivery. When it came to the actual delivery I had to fight for the item to be brought to the second floor. I live in a high ranch so they had to go up one flight. The delivery men were inexperienced and they had to take the cardboard off to bring the wine cabinet up. In the process they scratched it and chipped a piece of wood off. I am not returning the product but I am very disappointed with Beverage Factory as well as the product which is not up to par.|
|Bottom Line:||I would not recommend this product.|
|Comments:||We've had this bar for about 2 years now and are extremely pleased with it. It stores an enormous amount of glassware, stemware, bottles, wine, and snacks. The adjustable light is turned off/on by touching the upper right hinge which is pretty nifty; and the light shines down through the upper glass shelf and into the snack/prep area which is very useful. It's solidly built and is beautifully made; it almost looks like it's a built-in piece. My children have a play area set up near it and it has yet to get damaged by rolling trucks etc. The only downside is that the pull out wine storage on the bottom will only hold 10 specific size bottles, not say ten of the slightly larger diameter burgundy bottles. All in all though a great investment.|
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
HOWARD MILLER FREE SHIPPING
The free shipping offer covers white glove service to a room of your choice. This service includes a 2-man delivery team with up to two flights of stairs (25 steps). If you require an additional level of delivery services such as debris removal and set up of product, please call our service representatives and they can set you up for Gold Level service for an additional charge. Additional exceptions to the free shipping are ferry charges, remote locations, storage charges and re-deliveries.
Sale Price: $54.95