Shown while completed by the 693-019 Ithaca Back Bar Console.
The Ithaca Back Bar Hutch, styled in lightly distressed olive ash with antique brass hardware, is designed to fit around a flatscreen TV of up to 44" upon the removal of a single central shelf. The hutch also contains two speakers with volume control and a 3.5mm audio jack, allowing the hookup of an MP3 player. A 6-outlet charging station and power supply are concealed behind flip doors.
The hutch also features three lights across the top, adjustable via a Touch-Lite adjustable light switch, a hanging stemware rack, two half-round adjustable wooden shelves, and space below for up to 16 bottles.
- Olive ash burl veneered back panel
- Features antique brass hardware
- Remove the adjustable center shelf (wood frame with glass insert panel), and the cabinet will accommodate most 44" flat panel TV's
- Two speakers with volume contral and 3.5 mm mini jack for mp3 player
- 6-outlet charging station with AC power supply for cell phones and small electronics, hidden behind two flip doors
- Each side has two half-round adjustable wood shelves with glass panel inserts
- Three lights across top
- Lightly distressed finish in Hampton Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers
- Touch-Lite adjustable light switch offers four levels of lighting: low, medium, high, and off
- Hanging stemware rack keeps stemware handy
|Height||48-1/4" (123 cm)|
|Width||84-1/4" (214 cm)|
|Depth||18" (46 cm)|
Howard Miller 693-021 Ithaca Back Bar Hutch Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.